Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Willie Bosco is Fishing in Ca

Default Willie Bosco is Fishing in Ca

I am 75 and live in Humboldt Co Ca. I fish at Shelter Cove from shore. Me and boats and the ocean don't get along. I have some great spots to fish from the rocks for Greenling, snapper, ling cod and cabezon. Also, lots of surf perch.
    I like to cast swim baits for bigger fish. The fish are there, my wife knows how to fix them so we are eating pretty good. I really enjoy studying the ocean cycles, weather, waves, swell, etc, so I can plan out my fishing days. I plan ahead in a little planer date book. I have different approaches for high or low tide as to what fish to target and equipment to use. I very much enjoy fishing. I also like to catch fish

Default Willie Bosco

Quote Originally Posted by knocker rig View Post
    I am 75 and live in Humboldt Co Ca. I fish at Shelter Cove from shore. Me and boats and the ocean don't get along. I have some great spots to fish from the rocks for Greenling, snapper, ling cod and cabezon. Also, lots of surf perch.
    I like to cast swim baits for bigger fish. The fish are there, my wife knows how to fix them so we are eating pretty good. I really enjoy studying the ocean cycles, weather, waves, swell, etc, so I can plan out my fishing days. I plan ahead in a little planer date book. I have different approaches for high or low tide as to what fish to target and equipment to use. I very much enjoy fishing. I also like to catch fish
    Welcome Willie!!

Willie is going fishing!!!
    Report time coming
    Near you’

CM

Glad your here Willie. The fishing you are doing sound fun to me.
    Tight lines,
    Bill / Jig-Guy