Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Plenty of boats, not much talk om here

Default Plenty of boats, not much talk om here

Been to DVL every weekend for the last couple months. Plenty of fisherman but very little talk on here.
    Bass fishing has been awesome some days and tough others. I have been doing well on crankbaits in 15-20 feet on exposed points. Some days dropshot has been ok. Average fish around 3lbs

Thanks for the report. Appears this site is dead or will be soon.

Thanks for the post! I haven't been to DVL since the algae bloom took over. New to the area and the lake. I haven't had any success there. I'll be back soon. Glad to see the tactics I was using are the same as yours. Thought I was doing something wrong.

"Been to DVL every weekend for the last couple months. Plenty of fisherman but very little talk on here."

Funny...I didn't see your weekly reports here either.

Was there 2 weeks ago, between my friend and I we got 11 bass, was a grind, most in the 2 to 3 pound size, on drop shot, Neko rig, texas rig and wacky rig senko, all caught by 1pm....

I got my *** handed to me Saturday- bite was tough for us- only two fish over 15" and a bunch of dinks on the dropshot- The Saturday prior I only had a couple fish but they were fat healthy 3 pounders- algae is long gone, lake is really clear, and you can spot a couple giants swimming around- Night derby was won with 3 for close to 21 pounds Saturday night- the jewel can be a *****, lol

Funny, I use to post here some time ago. I just happen to stop by to see what people were saying about the lake. I just fished diamond yesterday after not fishing there for more than two years. I had some work done on my boat over at Last Chance Marine and wanted to take it out to test it but, didn’t want to go to Perris due to the crowds. I fished from about 9 AM to 12:30. 4 good fish, all on T-rig 9” oxblood purple vein worms at the mouth of Rawson cove fishing 40 feet plus. I primarily fish salt these days but, I might have to give it a go and spend some quality time there the next few months.

DVL_local

Quote Originally Posted by DVL_Local View Post
    Funny, I use to post here some time ago. I just happen to stop by to see what people were saying about the lake. I just fished diamond yesterday after not fishing there for more than two years. I had some work done on my boat over at Last Chance Marine and wanted to take it out to test it but, didn’t want to go to Perris due to the crowds. I fished from about 9 AM to 12:30. 4 good fish, all on T-rig 9” oxblood purple vein worms at the mouth of Rawson cove fishing 40 feet plus. I primarily fish salt these days but, I might have to give it a go and spend some quality time there the next few months.

DVL_local
    DVL_local

Dam long time, enjoyed those DV vids you produced years ago. Take care see you on the water.