Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fun Fishing During Passing Storms!

Default Fun Fishing During Passing Storms!

Met A Fellow Diver & Angler Today-Hunter Young!

I tried to go North but the fast moving front made that a problem. So i ended up the only drenched pier angler for hours in the pouring rain. When the weather started to clear some anglers started to arrive, amazingly i knew most of them. Then a young man appeared, Hunter Young of Instagram & YouTube. He's a 13yr old who spear fishes & hits the shoreline casting. He's what i used to be!

I liked this young man. Extremely knowledgeable & easy to chat with. By noon most everyone had left due to the bad weather system. I had to bench my Alcove Pro Cine Action Camera because it wasn't water proof. I took out my older Contour Roam#3 that was my back-up. It was low on power but was able to video enough action before it died. I hooked 7 fish & brought 4 in. Also i released everything. I really had a great day even though i was drenched. Got to meet nice fun people to chat with & help out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBSOVOiYtrk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	52747   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover3.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	52748   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover4.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	52749