Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Wingnut?

Default Wingnut?

Whatever happened to Arthur/Wingnut? I haven't logged on here in awhile and it looks like he stopped posting. I was always fascinated with his enthusiasm and fervor for life. I remember one time dming him about tips and he came back with a page of information. Was always generous with his knowledge and always had a positive spirit. Even though I didn't fish as much, his reports were always fun to read and his pugs always made me laugh

He is fine talked to him a while back he is busy

Chasing a different kinda of tail.............
    What's up Chris? aka Trolly

He retired about 3 years ago. Took his mom on a tour of the world. Pretty much went to everywhere he and his mom dreamed about. Now he is back and living large. Shows what can be accomplished by hard work and a vision

Who is this Wingnut you all speak of?!?

Good to know man. Glad he doing good. I lost his number years ago and never see him post on here anymore

Wingnuts posts and information were great and I loved his Pugs. Good for him enjoying life. He sure caught a lot of big halibut's on his Lucky Craft lures.

Good for him! Agree, I miss his posts. Seems like a super cool guy!