Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Re-Modified My SPYDRO Design!

Default Re-Modified My SPYDRO Design!

My Newest Improvements Were Field Tested! Watch!

A week ago i posted my newest improvement on how to cast the Spydro UW Camera from shore. The thick wire was a good choice as i also field tested it. Just the wire configuration needed improvement. It was extremely difficult "trying" to make a haywire twist using 2 needle nose pliers. My finished product does work but took too long to make & kinda an eye sore to look at. Yesterday i improved the design & i simplified the process as well. Today i used it in the field. Needless to say i was extremely happy about the results.

I was able to keep the bait away from the cameras lens. I was also able to power it out of coral instead of diving after it. And the 3 leader extensions that i fabricated i now can mass produce it at 2min per leader. Boy, am i ever happy! I'm sharing my design as i purposely threw in into a reefy area instead of sand or hard reef. I spent hours testing this new extension and it didn't fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBsWVYArFSI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	52698