Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: cell phone signal at irvine lake?

Default cell phone signal at irvine lake?

Hey guys,

This might seem like a stupid question, but I'm often on call for my job during the weekend. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with Verizon cell phone service at irvine? I remember it being poor along the west shore and sierra cove a couple years back. Has this changed?

Thanks,
    Ming

I get good service with Verizon at Irvine Ming but it might depend on what kind of phone you have as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mshsu View Post
    Hey guys,

This might seem like a stupid question, but I'm often on call for my job during the weekend. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with Verizon cell phone service at irvine? I remember it being poor along the west shore and sierra cove a couple years back. Has this changed?

Thanks,
    Ming
    i know its not that great in the flats, i have sprint and it works all over the lake

Back in the flats is a total dead zone... But the rest of the lake I get a couple bars...

I got sprint also and i get at least three bars from the flats to sierra cove to the damn =) ie all over.

Nextel here (work) and my coverage is very poor once I am out of the parking lot/camping area.

I have a BBerry 8830/Verizon and I have a great signal all over the lake.

Thanks for the info guys! I'll go out there and give it a shot.

Ming

Default Signal Booster

This marine cell phone signal booster does the trick & get signalbooster.com