Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Line at skinner??

Default Line at skinner??

Can anyone let me know is there still lines to get in in the morning, And if so what time do the lines start forming?, Trying to find out, they only rent 15 boats first come.

Thank you

I went yesterday on Sunday, there were maybe 35 total cars in line. Most of them either fished from shore, has their own boat. Only two people rented boats that I saw.

I've been seeing maybe a dozen rentals out max. Line starts forming at 5:30 but that's mainly bass boat guys. Shore and rental guys get there at 6:30 or so. I'd say 7:00 is a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    I've been seeing maybe a dozen rentals out max. Line starts forming at 5:30 but that's mainly bass boat guys. Shore and rental guys get there at 6:30 or so. I'd say 7:00 is a safe bet.
    thank you for the info

Default Line

Quote Originally Posted by darknight63 View Post
    Can anyone let me know is there still lines to get in in the morning, And if so what time do the lines start forming?, Trying to find out, they only rent 15 boats first come.

Thank you
    The line is getting smaller and smaller and I think that’s because the fishing has been super slow right now .

Quote Originally Posted by Askwhy View Post
    The line is getting smaller and smaller and I think that’s because the fishing has been super slow right now .
    good to know, thanks for the update. Also, probably because Perris has opened up for boating which should take pressure off since its also closer.
    I was out there Sunday.. didn't do very well only caught a couple, but there were A LOT of boats...

Agreed to both, went there on Wednesday with 2 friends, fisshing was really slow, saw a lot of bass, but would not bite anything, Line was shorter also,