Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Open

Default Lake Open

Just read Perris is open to boats, with limits. Does anyone know how many boats are going to be allowed? Tried several phone numbers but no answers I could find.

I saw someone comment on the their Facebook it was going to be 200, no idea if that is accurate though. It did look like no personal water craft are allowed since they are not allowing beaching. I am not sure if that would apply to kayaks though. Also no umbrellas, coolers or beach chairs are allowed.

Edit i just saw a post fro Lake Perris and 200 boat launches a day is correct and Kayaks and float tubes are allowed
    Last edited by srsnow; 05-15-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Thanks for the information.

Does that mean Silverwood too!

I think so because they linked to the state park page on the perris facebook page

200 boats? That doesn't sound like a restriction. Will the lake hold 200 boats?

No jet skis , no beach access , no beaching of boats , No BBQ , canopy , setting up of lawn chairs or anything else we know pleasure boaters do there at Perris . So with Diamond Valley and Skinner and some San Diego lakes now open I Doubt you would ever see even 50 boats on the water as there options open for us fisherman .

On a side note Kayak and floats tubes are good to go :) Have fun and Be safe , Get out there and fish they are waiting
    Last edited by Misfitdog; 05-16-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Can you drive in and fish from shore?

I took a custom rod over to a buddy yesterday who have fished Lake Perris last Friday, (5/15/20). He launched at 11:00 am and pulled off at 3:30 pm....'have a 35 fish day with 2 over 6 lbs. 'Said the smaller fish were out side over rocks; but the 2 @ 6 lbs came on the west side of the island, up shallow!