Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Looking to hire someone to set up my Hummingbird solix 12

Default Looking to hire someone to set up my Hummingbird solix 12

I'm looking to hire someone to set up my solix SI+, I will provide both of us with an N95 mask, the setup can be done at either Skinner, Diamond valley, or Elsinore. I am having this FF installed next week and am in fear that like the Lowrance FF's, I will be left with a glorified speedometer. I have heard that the Hummingbird is much more user friendly, but I am electronics incompetent.

YouTube has some videos about setting up the Hummingbird Solix. Should be quite helpful. The person doing the installation should also be able to help you plus your owner's manual should help. Good luck my friend.

I think he already knows that !!
    Da!!!

Cm

What if he didn't.. Just trying to be helpful. Uncalled for remark. Go catch your crappies and Red racers. Tcp

I use Raymarine products for that simple fact you can use it strait out of the box and no programming...Hope you found help.

Sad news is that pretty much all the u tube videos on the hummingbird FF's is about the helix models. I am looking at the few videos they do have and just trying to find different screens and their functions. I was encouraged to be able to find the restore factory settings icon so I know that I cant screw it up Too bad.