Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: C'mon guys. No reports? Really?

Default C'mon guys. No reports? Really?

Skinner has been open for a couple weeks and DVL just opened. I know that Skinner has been seeing 25-30 boats a day and the line for DVL was over 50 boats long. Still, only a total of 2 reports? Really? So much for a supportive fishing community.

Pat the Skinner forum is dead and has been for years.

4/28/20 - went on the boat caught 13 with as many missed opportunities. Frogs/Crankbait/Flipping

5/01/20 - took the kayak out caught 6 on top water.

Hey Bob, If I had known you were there Yesterday I'd have motored over to say howdy. It is slowing a bit huh? Can't wait till we can hit the sunrise bite.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Hey Bob, If I had known you were there Yesterday I'd have motored over to say howdy. It is slowing a bit huh? Can't wait till we can hit the sunrise bite.
    The reason you dont see reports anymore is because people are using Facebook now for faster info. The 21st Century!

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    The reason you dont see reports anymore is because people are using Facebook now for faster info. The 21st Century!
    I'm on 6 of the fishing websites that are connected to Facebook. Yea their is some information on there, mostly questions more then reports. Which of the Facebooks websites have all the reports? I'd like to join them! Lol