Went to Skinner this morning, started off rather good except that I broke my fish finder... gotta pull the trigger now on the humming bird... $4000 will be hard to come by. We got to the lake at around 08:30, we seen 10 boats ahead of us and we were happy as the website said that they opened @ 09:00. Well to our sad shock they waved to us and indicated that the 25 boat cap had been reached, we were allegedly # 28, as we pulled up I explained that we had driven 3 hours from Barstow, (My Buddy) and that we were both RN's and this was our first day off in a while (His) and that were were battle fatigued from the front line fighting. Ranger asked if we had paid to fish and Launch, I said no and he told me to pay and meet him at the launch ramp! We waited in the parking lot for 30 minutes and he approched us and said " I thought I told you to go ahead and launch?" Well it didn't take us but a minute to get out on the water. The fishing was really slow, My buddy Justin landed 2 small LMB, I caught a catfish on a fly lined sinko, my line got tangled on my other reels and I broke it off and had to handline it in.