Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 22 APR 20 Fishing

Default 22 APR 20 Fishing

Just called, the lake opened to launching. 0800-1500 max 25 boats. Good luck camping out at 2359 to get a spot in line for the following morning...

nice! Do you know if they are allowing rentals too? or just allowing some private boats to get in and launch? I can give them a call too, but figure maybe you knew.
    thanks for the update

Sorry I did not ask if the rentals and store was open. I called this a.m around 1000 and they had 17 provate boats checked in. This weekend it may max out early. I would call and check on the rentals. Good luck out there, I may be out there next week.

No rentals and the store looked closed. Also the fish cleaning station is shut down. BTW I counted 19 boats in line. Fishing was pretty good, but not quite the epic day I had dreamed of. Stripers were a no-show though. Coolest part for me was my first rat fish of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    No rentals and the store looked closed. Also the fish cleaning station is shut down. BTW I counted 19 boats in line. Fishing was pretty good, but not quite the epic day I had dreamed of. Stripers were a no-show though. Coolest part for me was my first rat fish of the year.
    Bet it felt great launching, can't wait to get out again too - congrats on your rat fish. Want to get out and dial in my Garmin FF. Cya out there some time.

P.A.W. what's a rat fish look like in Skinner

Ha! Either a sub-one pound striper, or in this case, a 2 pound Largemouth that ate a rat lure.