Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake pandemic?

Democrats are the pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Democrats are the pandemic
    What color crayon did you use to write this magnus opus, Chuckers?

Quote Originally Posted by The President of the United States
    "...but you know, it's a very tricky situation. It's...it goes through air, Bob. That's always tougher then touch. You know, the touch, you don't have to touch things, Right? But the air, you just breath the air and that's how it's passed. And so, that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than your, you know, your even your strenuous flus. You know, people don't realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here, who would ever think that, right? I mean, it's pretty amazing. And then I said, well, is that the same thing? This is more deadly. This is five per-, you know this is five percent versus one percent, and less than one percent. You know? So, this is deadly stuff."
    -- Donald J. Trump, February 7, 2020.

Hey Chuckies! You still think it's the flu? Because your own President admitted that it wasn't on February 7th.

Hey look Sturgis Rally caused 260K new infections and will cost 12 billion dollars in health care cost... Still waiting for the report on how many were infected for superspreader events that were all over metropolitan areas in the country for protests.... Can you smell the BS pooch??

https://news.yahoo.com/sturgis-motor...182736696.html

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Hey look Sturgis Rally caused 260K new infections and will cost 12 billion dollars in health care cost... Still waiting for the report on how many were infected for superspreader events that were all over metropolitan areas in the country for protests.... Can you smell the BS pooch??

https://news.yahoo.com/sturgis-motor...182736696.html
    Great deflection buddy! Mr Strawman and now, Mr Cherry Picker.

Care to talk about the quote I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by The President of the United States
    "...but you know, it's a very tricky situation. It's...it goes through air, Bob. That's always tougher then touch. You know, the touch, you don't have to touch things, Right? But the air, you just breath the air and that's how it's passed. And so, that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than your, you know, your even your strenuous flus. You know, people don't realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here, who would ever think that, right? I mean, it's pretty amazing. And then I said, well, is that the same thing? This is more deadly. This is five per-, you know this is five percent versus one percent, and less than one percent. You know? So, this is deadly stuff."

Don't you have a BLM article to deflect to, or are you going to ignore the fact the President of the United States was aware of how contagious this virus was, and also knew it was multiple times more deadlier than the common flu? And continues, to this day, tell us the complete opposite?

But let's talk about bikers at Sturgis.

giving the 2/7/20 live audio so there is no doubt

pinky was willing to make me money ,while trying to keep the perspective on main street that
    everything was peachy so he could achieve political success and reelection

how many died because he lied

he's not dumb he's criminal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBwwgMj-ewI

Tuberculosis kills far more than your stats or bar graphs that you spew. Can we have some more bar graphs and
    Pie charts to help us out?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Tuberculosis kills far more than your stats or bar graphs that you spew. Can we have some more bar graphs and
    Pie charts to help us out?
    Being serious now, I really hope you haven't produced off spring. I weap for the future if people like you are in charge of educating your kids at home during this pandemic.

Tuberculosis deaths in the U.S.per the CDC:

-https://www.cdc.gov/tb/publications/factsheets/statistics/tbtrends.htm

Math lesson for today, Chucksters.

Is 515 a larger number than 190,000?

I fundamentally disagree with this topic.
    I recently had COVID 19 and I want to tell you that this was not the best period in my life. I thought I was going to die. But thank God my body coped with this disease

And.... your lack of any critical thinking is shown again... how many experts have had to revise their predictions and mandates because of new findings from this disease??? Didn't infectious disease guru Fauci say the same thing? First no mask and then mask?? Fauci also said nothing to fear go on about your lives. Yahhh you got me there huh? Glad you're not in any position of power except deputy chief medical expert for FN, yeah let's create mass panic in a country of 360+ million. This was so deadly that other wack jobs like Nancy, Cuomo Blahsio were saying nothing to worry about let's go out and not be racists by shutting things down leading to thousands of seniors dying in NY and tens and thousands in the city. Where's the outrage there pooch or are you just repeating CNN? Now what about that 5% death rate... is it still thought to be at 5% Yeah didnt think so, keep chasing cars pooch, you might catch one some day, second thought you're more of a laser chasing cat.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Great deflection buddy! Mr Strawman and now, Mr Cherry Picker.

Care to talk about the quote I posted?

Don't you have a BLM article to deflect to, or are you going to ignore the fact the President of the United States was aware of how contagious this virus was, and also knew it was multiple times more deadlier than the common flu? And continues, to this day, tell us the complete opposite?

But let's talk about bikers at Sturgis.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    And.... your lack of any critical thinking is shown again... how many experts have had to revise their predictions and mandates because of new findings from this disease??? Didn't infectious disease guru Fauci say the same thing? First no mask and then mask?? Fauci also said nothing to fear go on about your lives. Yahhh you got me there huh? Glad you're not in any position of power except deputy chief medical expert for FN, yeah let's create mass panic in a country of 360+ million. This was so deadly that other wack jobs like Nancy, Cuomo Blahsio were saying nothing to worry about let's go out and not be racists by shutting things down leading to thousands of seniors dying in NY and tens and thousands in the city. Where's the outrage there pooch or are you just repeating CNN? Now what about that 5% death rate... is it still thought to be at 5% Yeah didnt think so, keep chasing cars pooch, you might catch one some day, second thought you're more of a laser chasing cat.
    I believe our wonderful President who said (on record) in February it was deadly, it was airborne, and fatality rates were than 5 times more than the flu. Unless he was wrong, right?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast