Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 107

Thread: Fake pandemic?

  1. #11

    Default

    That's right you're a medical expert who once lamented how someone who provided such a critical life and death service was being paid peanuts. You should be able to explain all this mumbo jumbo medical jargon and make full sense of it. Let's hear it resident expert on being irrelevant, unspecific and insensitivity! Wooohh! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Once again, what she said was 100% accurate - that's not the problem!

    The problem is YOU have no idea what she is talking about, and are interpreting what she said as proof of something which is TOTALLY FALSE.

    And now you've added an incorrect interpretation of her argument for accuracy amongst first responders!

    You say she spoke in layman's terms, yet you are wholly incapable of grasping what she said!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    That's right you're a medical expert who once lamented how someone who provided such a critical life and death service was being paid peanuts. You should be able to explain all this mumbo jumbo medical jargon and make full sense of it. Let's hear it resident expert on being irrelevant, unspecific and insensitivity! Wooohh! LOL
    Perhaps, if you admit that you have absolutely no clue what Dr Birx was conveying, and then admit you were wrong once it was explained to you, I might bother to explain it to you.

    But you won't admit to either, even when the facts are presented to you. So, go do your own homework, you blathering nincompoop.

    Past is prologue.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH!!!!

  3. #13

    Default

    Let me boil it down for those who may fall for your liberal gobble goob double speak BS. It's kinda like the tail wagging the dog. All this sensitivity, specificity is just another way of saying.... hey if you're healthy and the test showed positive, it's probably a false trigger and we wouldn't want to include that in the numbers because it would show that the fatality rate is a lot lower than what is being portrayed and now that research is showing majority asymptomatic are showing no ill symptoms of this disease that is bearing out. Any more gobble good double speak BS to spout other than you're wrong. i'm right, irrelevant specificity expert?
    To quote the nature boy... Wooohhh!!! whahahah



    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Perhaps, if you admit that you have absolutely no clue what Dr Birx was conveying, and then admit you were wrong once it was explained to you, I might bother to explain it to you.

    But you won't admit to either, even when the facts are presented to you. So, go do your own homework, you blathering nincompoop.

    Past is prologue.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH!!!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    All this sensitivity, specificity is just another way of saying.... hey if you're healthy and the test showed positive, it's probably a false trigger and we wouldn't want to include that in the numbers because it would show that the fatality rate is a lot lower than what is being portrayed and now that research is showing majority asymptomatic are showing no ill symptoms of this disease that is bearing out.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Amazing - absolutely everything you said in this statement was wrong!

    I know your willful stupidity is comforting to you. It's not your fault - mental blocks like yours are hard to overcome.

    The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

    But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.

  5. #15

    Default

    Amazing, idiot does not make any points to refute the statement just more blah blah blah and deflection. Why don't you google it and copy and paste what it says DOC. You know why because it will show what a sham this is. Keep spinning that BS when the lady spoke plain english and said there's greater reliability in testing those who come in contact with sick patients and the majority of people contracting diseases are asymptomatic meaning there's people walking around right now with it which means... ta da.... lower mortality rates. Spin away and better google and double google that just to be sure.


    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Amazing - absolutely everything you said in this statement was wrong!

    I know your willful stupidity is comforting to you. It's not your fault - mental blocks like yours are hard to overcome.

    The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

    But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Amazing, idiot does not make any points to refute the statement just more blah blah blah and deflection. Why don't you google it and copy and paste what it says DOC. You know why because it will show what a sham this is. Keep spinning that BS when the lady spoke plain english and said there's greater reliability in testing those who come in contact with sick patients
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    And the stupid just keeps flowing from your piehole!!!!

    There is no spin here, you dolt. I know EXACTLY what she said, WHAT she was responding to, and WHY she made reference to first-responders and healthcare workers with early-on contact.

    YOU. DO. NOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    and the majority of people contracting diseases are asymptomatic meaning there's people walking around right now with it which means... ta da.... lower mortality rates. Spin away and better google and double google that just to be sure.
    Oh no you don't! Talk about obvious, disingenuous deflection - you claimed this pandemic was fake (it is not), suggested Dr Blix had a Freudian slip (she did not), and that her statement implied the U.S. infection rate was half of what is being reported (it does not). Don't try distracting now by injecting mortality rates into your vapid, nonsensical argument.

    AND SO, ONCE AGAIN:

    The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

    But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.

  7. #17

    Default

    LOL, and the spin continues with the resident MORON. OH good you can google! The point being out of all this mumbo jumbo is that the test are NOT 100% accurate but let's spin it because by starting to lay out the mumbo jumbo you'll expose the farce for what it is. The whole reference to the percentages is a goal they strive for but they never quite get there as the test are not 100% due to so many unknown variables but I guess you knew that huh? When you start to point out inconsistencies that tear down the house of cards loony bins like you run for the hills. There is no question that that 800K number cited is inflated.

    https://towardsdatascience.com/accur...s-6bc85f700c0e


    YES tail wagging the dog. It's remedial math so I think you can figure it out. Liberal spin blown to smithereens... bwhawhahaha
    When You arrive at a conclusion and reverse engineer to arrive at a pre determined conclusion.



    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    And the stupid just keeps flowing from your piehole!!!!

    There is no spin here, you dolt. I know EXACTLY what she said, WHAT she was responding to, and WHY she made reference to first-responders and healthcare workers with early-on contact.

    YOU. DO. NOT.



    Oh no you don't! Talk about obvious, disingenuous deflection - you claimed this pandemic was fake (it is not), suggested Dr Blix had a Freudian slip (she did not), and that her statement implied the U.S. infection rate was half of what is being reported (it does not). Don't try distracting now by injecting mortality rates into your vapid, nonsensical argument.

    AND SO, ONCE AGAIN:

    The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

    But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    LOL, and the spin continues with the resident MORON. OH good you can google! The point being out of all this mumbo jumbo is that the test are NOT 100% accurate but let's spin it because by starting to lay out the mumbo jumbo you'll expose the farce for what it is. The whole reference to the percentages is a goal they strive for but they never quite get there as the test are not 100% due to so many unknown variables but I guess you knew that huh? When you start to point out inconsistencies that tear down the house of cards loony bins like you run for the hills. There is no question that that 800K number cited is inflated.

    https://towardsdatascience.com/accur...s-6bc85f700c0e


    YES tail wagging the dog. It's remedial math so I think you can figure it out. Liberal spin blown to smithereens... bwhawhahaha
    When You arrive at a conclusion and reverse engineer to arrive at a pre determined conclusion.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Oh you sad, sad mouthbreather!

    You posted a month old article, which referenced a TWO month old article, which specifically referred to RNA testing!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    TO REPEAT:

    There is no spin here, you dolt. I know EXACTLY what she said, WHAT she was responding to, and WHY she made reference to first-responders and healthcare workers with early-on contact.

    YOU. DO. NOT.

    Oh no you don't! Talk about obvious, disingenuous deflection - you claimed this pandemic was fake (it is not), suggested Dr Blix had a Freudian slip (she did not), and that her statement implied the U.S. infection rate was half of what is being reported (it does not). Don't try distracting now by injecting mortality rates into your vapid, nonsensical argument.

    AND SO, ONCE AGAIN:

    The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

    But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.

  9. #19

    Default

    OH snap, it's a two month old article so does that not make it valid? Not hard to google terminologies she used because you did it and now you're an expert! Once again a bunch of mumbo jumbo when YOU have no idea what you're talking about and now trying to sound smart by using the word prologue... All the variables are there dolt, plug in the values and see what you come up. I did not imply that she was suggesting the 800K was actually half. She really believes the numbers but her statement calls into question the accuracy of testing which is not 100% accurate English comprehension much? Bottom line not 100% accurate. capishe ?



    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Oh you sad, sad mouthbreather!

    You posted a month old article, which referenced a TWO month old article, which specifically referred to RNA testing!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    TO REPEAT:

    There is no spin here, you dolt. I know EXACTLY what she said, WHAT she was responding to, and WHY she made reference to first-responders and healthcare workers with early-on contact.

    YOU. DO. NOT.

    Oh no you don't! Talk about obvious, disingenuous deflection - you claimed this pandemic was fake (it is not), suggested Dr Blix had a Freudian slip (she did not), and that her statement implied the U.S. infection rate was half of what is being reported (it does not). Don't try distracting now by injecting mortality rates into your vapid, nonsensical argument.

    AND SO, ONCE AGAIN:

    The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

    But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.
    Last edited by steelhead; 04-22-2020 at 11:49 PM.

  10. #20

    Default

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/michi...150924737.html

    HOLY smokes they ask the opinion of ONE ER doctor and I'm wondering when they're going to poll the Corona expert on fishing network. Not hard to find ONE ER doctor who thinks it's a bad idea... LOL.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •