Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
OH snap, it's a two month old article so does that not make it valid?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Because of the age of the article, and the testing it was referencing, it specifically wasn't referring to the question Dr. Blix was answering, you illiterate dolt!

I did not imply that she was suggesting the 800K was actually half.
Yes you did! In your very first post!

She really believes the numbers but her statement calls into question the accuracy of testing which is not 100% accurate
There is no question about it - most tests aren't 100% accurate. And as I said previously, what Dr Blix said isn't in dispute here!

TO REPEAT:

I know EXACTLY what she said, WHAT she was responding to, and WHY she made reference to first-responders and healthcare workers with early-on contact.

YOU. DO. NOT.

You claimed this pandemic was fake (it is not), suggested Dr Blix had a Freudian slip (she did not), and that her statement implied the U.S. infection rate was half of what is being reported (it does not).

AND SO, ONCE AGAIN:

The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.