Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 98

Thread: Fake pandemic?

  1. #61

    Default

    SheriGoddart75, sorry to hear about your Covid-19 experience.

    As you can see, it was Steelhead who started this thread, and I disagree with it too.

  2. #62

    Default

    Guys using the best tests money can buy and still showing false positives

    https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sp...244141727.html

    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/giants-...191053588.html


    HMMM, I wonder how many regular folks use faulty tests that show positive and don't believe it because they're perfectly healthy and go take a 2nd test. These athletes use the most reliable tests and still get false positives but here we are betting the farm on statistical results of tests to Joe public and how many regular joes are going back for a 2nd test to see if they're truly positive.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Guys using the best tests money can buy and still showing false positives

    https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sp...244141727.html

    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/giants-...191053588.html


    HMMM, I wonder how many regular folks use faulty tests that show positive and don't believe it because they're perfectly healthy and go take a 2nd test. These athletes use the most reliable tests and still get false positives but here we are betting the farm on statistical results of tests to Joe public and how many regular joes are going back for a 2nd test to see if they're truly positive.
    Hey Buttf*ck

    Do you really think this is all a bluff?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    120

    Default

    People do not want this to happen. They'd much rather stay alive.

    But part of staying alive is not getting sick. Which you seem determined to do.

    So what the hell? Can you just not exercise some basic precautions? I am not asking you to end the world of hunger. Just stop killing us.

  5. #65

    Default

    Don't worry, your wish came true, according to fake news the sturgis motorcycle rally is going to cause another 260K infections and cost 12 billion dollars... and all those dead Trump voters, boy that's a lottttta money. But you should be good you wear mask. Haha



    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    People do not want this to happen. They'd much rather stay alive.

    But part of staying alive is not getting sick. Which you seem determined to do.

    So what the hell? Can you just not exercise some basic precautions? I am not asking you to end the world of hunger. Just stop killing us.

  6. #66

    Default

    You mean the covid strategies that appear to be working very well despite the "experts" predictions, like herd immunity with countries now showing ZERO infections?? But... what? YOu gotta get that outta your mind, I ain't dark shadow, some things shouldn't be projected.

    https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...n?country=~SWE


    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Hey Buttf*ck

    Do you really think this is all a bluff?

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Tuberculosis kills far more than your stats or bar graphs that you spew. Can we have some more bar graphs and
    Pie charts to help us out?
    don't know why a brain dead moron would compare t.b to c19
    but chucky try to remember

    they had sanitariums /prison's for positive carriers that refused to follow health guidelines

    i myself like the idea

    no mask in public or violations of public safety density levels like pinky rallys
    should result in confinement just like in the good old days
    no personal accountability
    isolation

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Don't worry, your wish came true, according to fake news the sturgis motorcycle rally is going to cause another 260K infections and cost 12 billion dollars... and all those dead Trump voters, boy that's a lottttta money. But you should be good you wear mask. Haha
    ha ha that reply says it all
    how many people need to die needlessly before it maters

    i would think one is to many

    and as far as Sturges instead of posting distortion ,lies , and your general bullshit

    people are dead not may die but room temp now
    solely because of the rally and are on the rise

    i wish i lived in a stand your ground state
    so if some petty none mask wearing prick like you came near me
    i could legally shoot him in fear of my safety with immunity

    as far as i am concerned no personal accountability
    no right to breathe my air
    Last edited by capoisok; 09-14-2020 at 08:46 AM.

  9. #69

    Default

    If only you'd take your head outta your azx you'll know there's now ay to prove that someone died from the rally itself, it could have been caught on the way there on the way back, kinda like suing a business because they remained open during pandemic because you think you caught there... OOOHHH scarrrryyy, internet tough guy, you'll shoot me for not wearing a mask... LOL. GTFO here with your fake tough guy act, no one's afraid of you! Bwahhahah So now you wish you're in a stand your ground state?

    QUOTE=capoisok;804980]ha ha that reply says it all
    how many people need to die needlessly before it maters

    i would think one is to many

    and as far as Sturges instead of posting distortion ,lies , and your general bullshit

    people are dead not may die but room temp now
    solely because of the rally and are on the rise

    i wish i lived in a stand your ground state
    so if some petty none mask wearing prick like you came near me
    i could legally shoot him in fear of my safety with immunity

    as far as i am concerned no personal accountability
    no right to breathe my air[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by steelhead; 09-14-2020 at 01:21 PM.

  10. #70

    Default

    A Minnesota biker who attended the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has died of covid-19 — the first fatality from the virus traced to the 10-day event that drew more than 400,000 to South Dakota.


    your not only ignorant but amazingly always wrong

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...h-coronavirus/

    instead of training to be a putz

    look some more and you'll find other links

    and then no mater how bad it hurts your pea brain
    remember or i would guess in your case learn about incubation time





    always wrong
    Last edited by capoisok; 09-14-2020 at 04:44 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •