Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: Fake pandemic?

  1. #1

    Default Fake pandemic?

    Pretty Revealing when an "expert" slips up and sheds light on this media and DNC driven charade.


    Press Briefing on Pandemic, listen to the health experts because they have the facts right? ! Pay attention to the 51-53 minute mark for a freudian slip!
    How many are starting to realize this is a BS made up disease with cooked numbers. Listen in at the 51 minute mark and listen to Birx words carefully. In so many words " When you have a positive test 50% are actual positives and 50% are negative" meaning false positives, meaning they dont' really have the corona disease but it still shows positive! So she is suggesting that the most reliable testing is if it's conducted on a health care professional and if shows positive then we know for a fact it's corona for because they have been around sick people. So by this logic, if you're sick and dying and you tested positive you have it! If you're healthy and you tested positive there's a good chance that you don't have it! WOW! Kinda selective to punch up the numbers don't you think? Anyone can point me to an article that says they're discounting 50% of positive tests because they think 50% are false negatives? I'll wait. So we're closing in on 800K positive test and it could only be half of that and what about the death counts, this is all BS and people need to wake TF up! It shouldn't matter if they're a health professional or some random joe, we're basing positive corona numbers on positive test and reporting out these inflated numbers. Get in line for your chip embedded vaccines you sheep!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96NOOjUJBE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Pretty Revealing when an "expert" slips up and sheds light on this media and DNC driven charade.


    Press Briefing on Pandemic, listen to the health experts because they have the facts right? ! Pay attention to the 51-53 minute mark for a freudian slip!
    How many are starting to realize this is a BS made up disease with cooked numbers. Listen in at the 51 minute mark and listen to Birx words carefully. In so many words " When you have a positive test 50% are actual positives and 50% are negative" meaning false positives, meaning they dont' really have the corona disease but it still shows positive! So she is suggesting that the most reliable testing is if it's conducted on a health care professional and if shows positive then we know for a fact it's corona for because they have been around sick people. So by this logic, if you're sick and dying and you tested positive you have it! If you're healthy and you tested positive there's a good chance that you don't have it! WOW! Kinda selective to punch up the numbers don't you think? Anyone can point me to an article that says they're discounting 50% of positive tests because they think 50% are false negatives? I'll wait. So we're closing in on 800K positive test and it could only be half of that and what about the death counts, this is all BS and people need to wake TF up! It shouldn't matter if they're a health professional or some random joe, we're basing positive corona numbers on positive test and reporting out these inflated numbers. Get in line for your chip embedded vaccines you sheep!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96NOOjUJBE
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Oh my god you truly a clueless waste of space.

    You have absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

    Do yourself a favor on this one, and quit while you're behind.

  3. #3

    Default

    Let me help you out Steelhead, I'm not as smart as some people on here! However, I usually get the point in the Big picture. I don't care for Birx much, but I Love Anthony when he talks! In the beginning of all this, she said some crap! They asked her about the WHO test compared to the USA test of the virus. She got it all mixed up, calling the WHO test crap when the USA test was the faulty one! I heard what she said, it was very confusing for any Layman! So she didn't confess anything and would probably take a professional to understand correctly what she said! So don't go running off to the Bank with some new understanding! What you might want to pay attention too is some of the Red States are starting to open up for business again. This might give us a clue either way what's in store for California.

  4. #4

    Default

    Clear as day to anyone listening to this unless you're a wordsmithing lefty that decides which "experts" opinions support their position and which don't. 50% of positive test are not reliable unless those test are performed on first responders and only then can they have confidence that those are accurate, hard time understanding english? You're such an expert! That's a big NO. Bwajajajajajja

    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Oh my god you truly a clueless waste of space.

    You have absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

    Do yourself a favor on this one, and quit while you're behind.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Clear as day to anyone listening to this unless you're a wordsmithing lefty that decides which "experts" opinions support their position and which don't. 50% of positive test are not reliable unless those test are performed on first responders and only then can they have confidence that those are accurate, hard time understanding english? You're such an expert! That's a big NO. Bwajajajajajja
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    Your complete and total inability to comprehend sensitivity and specificity, the statistics which define it, or its relevance to antibody testing, is just plain pathetic.

    Your decision to double down on your own stupid is just plain......hilarious.

    You should have quit while you were behind.

  6. #6

    Default

    There are some recent studies that came out, showing that something like 3-4% of the population in CA already has antibodies to Covid-19. This comes out to about 100,000 people in LA Country, for instance, as compared to the confirmed number of cases which is only around 8,000. If even half of those people actually have Covid-19, that would be 50,000, which is a lot more than 8,000.

    That is actually good news in a way, because if true, it means that the virus is less dangerous than previously thought, as most people who have the virus don't get sick or only mildly ill, and we are closer to having "herd immunity" as a society than previously thought.

  7. #7

    Default

    I suppose you know more than the experts, double down hmmm. Why would she need to qualify her statement by saying that there's greater confidence in first responders and healthcare experts because they are around sick people.
    As stated earlier, nitpicking things to fit your agenda when the woman spoke plain english and now you're an expert on sensitivity and specificity and relevance.... sure you are doc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    Your complete and total inability to comprehend sensitivity and specificity, the statistics which define it, or its relevance to antibody testing, is just plain pathetic.

    Your decision to double down on your own stupid is just plain......hilarious.

    You should have quit while you were behind.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    I suppose you know more than the experts, double down hmmm. Why would she need to qualify her statement by saying that there's greater confidence in first responders and healthcare experts because they are around sick people.
    As stated earlier, nitpicking things to fit your agenda when the woman spoke plain english and now you're an expert on sensitivity and specificity and relevance.... sure you are doc.
    And now you're tripling down on your own stupid!

    Her statement about testing early first-responders wasn't a qualification. It was directly relevant to the question she was asked, and her explanation of the sensitivity and specificity of antibody tests. I completely agree with her explanation, and thought it was a well thought out response to the reporter's question.

    But you calling what she said a Freudian slip, or interpreting it to mean that half of the 820,000 confirmed cases are false positives???

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  9. #9

    Default

    You're a moron countering her words verbatim. "when you find a positive 50% will be a real positive and 50% won't be, that's why we're really asking people to start testing in amongst the first responders and healthcare
    who may have the most exposure because that is where the test will be most reliable and then when we have the luxury we can go out to broader and broader community." That means testing amongst the general public broader community has LESS accuracy but yeah you should quit after you've made a fool of yourself. So lemme guess the 800K positive test at this point are majority from the medical professional community?? She's speaking in layman's term but let's hear it from the resident DOC on relevance, sensitivity and specificity. Haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    And now you're tripling down on your own stupid!

    Her statement about testing early first-responders wasn't a qualification. It was directly relevant to the question she was asked, and her explanation of the sensitivity and specificity of antibody tests. I completely agree with her explanation, and thought it was a well thought out response to the reporter's question.

    But you calling what she said a Freudian slip, or interpreting it to mean that half of the 820,000 confirmed cases are false positives???

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    You're a moron countering her words verbatim. "when you find a positive 50% will be a real positive and 50% won't be, that's why we're really asking people to start testing in amongst the first responders and healthcare
    who may have the most exposure because that is where the test will be most reliable and then when we have the luxury we can go out to broader and broader community." That means testing amongst the general public broader community has LESS accuracy but yeah you should quit after you've made a fool of yourself. So lemme guess the 800K positive test at this point are majority from the medical professional community?? She's speaking in layman's term but let's hear it from the resident DOC on relevance, sensitivity and specificity. Haha!
    Once again, what she said was 100% accurate - that's not the problem!

    The problem is YOU have no idea what she is talking about, and are interpreting what she said as proof of something which is TOTALLY FALSE.

    And now you've added an incorrect interpretation of her argument for accuracy amongst first responders!

    You say she spoke in layman's terms, yet you are wholly incapable of grasping what she said!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •