Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake pandemic?

I take hydroxychloroquine and z pac everyday. I’m feeling great.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Because of the age of the article, and the testing it was referencing, it specifically wasn't referring to the question Dr. Blix was answering, you illiterate dolt!

Yes you did! In your very first post!

There is no question about it - most tests aren't 100% accurate. And as I said previously, what Dr Blix said isn't in dispute here!

TO REPEAT:

I know EXACTLY what she said, WHAT she was responding to, and WHY she made reference to first-responders and healthcare workers with early-on contact.

YOU. DO. NOT.

You claimed this pandemic was fake (it is not), suggested Dr Blix had a Freudian slip (she did not), and that her statement implied the U.S. infection rate was half of what is being reported (it does not).

AND SO, ONCE AGAIN:

The offer still stands - admit that you have no idea what she was talking about and that your baseless argument is motivated by your blind following of political and idealogical hacks and demagogues, and I will be more than happy to explain it to you.

But - as I already said - Past is Prologue.
    Panshot
    You are wasting your time. Cognitive Dissonance is real and prevalent in a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    I take hydroxychloroquine and z pac everyday. I’m feeling great.
    You do know CHUCKY, the Prez is just making that stuff up that he's taking the drug! He's gone (Trump) from a middlen Con Man to a traveling snake oil sales man! Where he say's the stuff is so "GOOD" I drink it every day! Lol

I leave you with a quote from the Best American writer that ever lived.

It's easier to Con someone!

Then to try to convince someone they been Conned!

Mark Twain
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-19-2020 at 10:17 AM.

My dog had a cough on Monday so I took him to the vet. They took some samples and tested for covid also. He was positive. The vet said it could be a false positive so we tested the goats and they were negative. Should I worry?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You do know CHUCKY, the Prez is just making that stuff up that he's taking the drug! He's gone (Trump) from a middlen Con Man to a traveling snake oil sales man! Where he say's the stuff is so "GOOD" I drink it every day! Lol

I leave you with a quote from the Best American writer that ever lived.

It's easier to Con someone!

Then to try to convince someone they been Conned!

Mark Twain

You know, I finally figured it out.

You know why these dotards don't like wearing masks?

Because it's hard being a mouth breather and trying to breath through your mouth in those masks!

(And I'm not being facetious either! Try breathing through your mouth with a mask on! It's hard!)

Am I late to the Bwahaha contest?

PS I had CoronaVIRUS back in October 2019 when going back and fourth to/from Florida. I got it from a food stop in Wyoming outside a town called Sinclair, where they make gasoline for the Sinclair stations.
    the virus is real. I was out for a month and a half. I have CKD. It was pretty serious and yes it hit my like bricks. I felt “I was being attacked” in the chest and throat. The harsh part lasted a week. The rest of it was coughing and dizziness for 5 more weeks.

the virus was here before they told us it was.
    they were buying all the food and night vision up last year because they knew it was coming.
    everyome was talking about the government stocking up for a long time before this came. We were all waiting for something big to happen.

that said..

there is a huge amount of scams and lies going on in all this and it should worry just about everyone what some people are trying to get away with. Not what drug people are taking to try and help themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D341EA7-4E9A-479D-987D-E3C48993F5B7.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	52696

edit:
    sorry my picture of the towns of Sinclair and Rawlins are too pixelated to be of any effect. I tried
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 05-27-2020 at 04:32 AM.

I heavily suspect foul play.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25F6C493-CFDC-41CA-B15E-8C50C085CA5D.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	52697

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Tackle Junkie.

Yeah, Covid-19 is for real. I haven't been around it personally, but have encountered stories about it from credible sources. Actually, I could have been exposed to it since I am often around people from mainland China, but if so, we have been basically asymptomatic aside from "normal coughing."

My wife and I were in Sinclair last July and got gas for our Prius there. Yes, I went fishing in Wyoming but didn't report it on this site. I also went to Mammoth in October when the fishing was really good. I ought to post some pictures. I am just preoccupied with other stuff. Now, a lot of the fishing here in CA is shut off by the pandemic, but the fishing is slowly coming back.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast