Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    PS I had CoronaVIRUS back in October 2019 when going back and fourth to/from Florida. I got it from a food stop in Wyoming outside a town called Sinclair, where they make gasoline for the Sinclair stations.
    the virus is real. I was out for a month and a half. I have CKD. It was pretty serious and yes it hit my like bricks. I felt “I was being attacked” in the chest and throat. The harsh part lasted a week. The rest of it was coughing and dizziness for 5 more weeks.
    Cmon man.

You just bought some $hi!tty weed.

You ever smoke that crappy seed filled bricks from Mexico? I was coughing and dizzy for 5 weeks too. That's why we should've built Trump's wall.

It happens. 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Life or death?Laddy quagga post what you want but please fix the flag on you池e post. You are overreacting quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Life or death?Laddy quagga post what you want but please fix the flag on you池e post. You are overreacting quite a bit.
    Yeah Quagga.

Life or death bro?

And fix the flag on you're [sic] post

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yeah Quagga.

Life or death bro?

And fix the flag on you're [sic] post
    I choose life. Like George Michael.

And I have no idea what your talking about.

I take hydroxychloroquine and z pac everyday. I知 feeling great.
    Try supplementing with injections of Clorox followed by intubation with a fluorescent light tube and you will be totally immune from the virus.....

US Coronavirus: More than 97,000 children tested positive for Covid-19 in the last two weeks of July, report says

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    US Coronavirus: More than 97,000 children tested positive for Covid-19 in the last two weeks of July, report says
    Wear your mask. Go to your safe space. I知 from the government and I知 here to help you.

Wear your mask. Go to your safe space. I知 from the government and I知 here to help you.
    do you find breathing through a mask makes it more difficult to hump the back of the pink wonders leg or when you get the urge go for a nose shot in his crotch

there must be something in the articles of confederation that guarantee's your rights to sniff and drool

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    do you find breathing through a mask makes it more difficult to hump the back of the pink wonders leg or when you get the urge go for a nose shot in his crotch

there must be something in the articles of confederation that guarantee's your rights to sniff and drool

Dr Chucky and Professor Steelplate are the type of cats that would have complained about being forced to wear a life vest while the Titanic was sinking, because it was 'uncomfortable' and that it violated their "free-dumbs."

i.e, the male versions of Karen.

Their next cause is to repeal the "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" because wearing a shirt during the summer makes them feel uncomfortable, and how dare the government mandate something as silly like wearing shoes and shirts in order to enter an establishment.

Chucky, if you were ever from the government and here to help, you fired yourself when you voted for Trump.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast