Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Fake pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    I love the FAKE NEWS fact checking some social media comments about the infection rate while correcting it from a .02 to a .09% infection rate,,, wow now ain't that far cry from the fake news report of 260K infection huh?? 266K out of 450K, that would be almost 60% and according to this fake news... "not peer reviewed" Independent experts were wary of the study’s scope, too. Devin Pope, a professor of behavioral sciences and economics at the University of Chicago, told USA TODAY that while he thinks the study uses reasonable methods, it’s likely that the numbers are heavily overstated" .but... but.. it was thoroughly researched so we should believe in it right???? Nahhhh fake again. You guys tired of chasing cars yet?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3458606001/

[/QUOTE]

Batman! Has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    ha ha that reply says it all
    how many people need to die needlessly before it maters

i would think one is to many

and as far as Sturges instead of posting distortion ,lies , and your general bullshit

people are dead not may die but room temp now
    solely because of the rally and are on the rise

i wish i lived in a stand your ground state
    so if some petty none mask wearing prick like you came near me
    i could legally shoot him in fear of my safety with immunity

as far as i am concerned no personal accountability
    no right to breathe my air
    You still need a hug? It will be ok. Don’t shoot anybody.

Here's lookin at you kid! wink!

Batman! Has spoken.[/QUOTE]

I love the FAKE NEWS fact checking some social media comments about the infection rate while correcting it from a .02 to a .09% infection rate,,, wow now ain't that far cry from the fake news report of 260K infection huh?? 266K out of 450K, that would be almost 60% and according to this fake news... "not peer reviewed" Independent experts were wary of the study’s scope, too. Devin Pope, a professor of behavioral sciences and economics at the University of Chicago, told USA TODAY that while he thinks the study uses reasonable methods, it’s likely that the numbers are heavily overstated" .but... but.. it was thoroughly researched so we should believe in it right???? Nahhhh fake again. You guys tired of chasing cars yet?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3458606001/
    Fake News!

Where did USA Today get their sources Steelplate?

LOL, grasshopper you have much to learn, consult with your fake news circle jerk

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Fake News!

Where did USA Today get their sources Steelplate?

LOL, grasshopper you have much to learn, consult with your fake news circle jerk
    Are you trusting research on that article, Steelplate?

How do you go about differentiating between research you can trust or not? I need to learn how to be an good internet scholar like yourself and graduate from grasshopper status.

Care to elucidate?

Echo chamber.....What is your source! According to FAKE news, polling is also a science with remarkable predictive capabilities and how did that work out? Harris poll showing Trump trailing 100 pts! Haha

Are you trusting research on that article, Steelplate?

How do you go about differentiating between research you can trust or not? I need to learn how to be an good internet scholar like yourself and graduate from grasshopper status.

Care to elucidate?

Echo chamber.....What is your source! According to FAKE news, polling is also a science with remarkable predictive capabilities and how did that work out? Harris poll showing Trump trailing 100 pts! Haha

So did your last article use research to reach their conclusion?

I'm curious how you differentiate between research you should believe, versus fake research.

Because all you've shown that if research proves your point, it's correct.

If it doesn't, then it's fake.

The USA article highlighted the San Diego State research but instead of questioning the veracity they fact checked a random social media person claiming only 88 person was infected from the Sturgis rally when according to USA today's research it was over 100 while ignoring the fact that the SD research indicated 260K were infected.....Someone said Dark shadow made 5 million last year and he only donated $200 to charity and while we know that's a false statement Panshot comes in and defends you and says no he didn't he donated $450... Get it???? FAKE NEWS

says
    So did your last article use research to reach their conclusion?

I'm curious how you differentiate between research you should believe, versus fake research.

Because all you've shown that if research proves your point, it's correct.

If it doesn't, then it's fake.

ok you got us we all see the rational of your perspective

just let us know how you got 200,000+budies to pretend they were dead for you

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast