Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake pandemic?

Again if you could pull your head out from under there and see that " as surveyed by the Washington POO is no evidence" at all.... LOL yah I'm sitll waiting for the article connecting cases of covid to the all the looting burning and mayhem that is still ongoing to this day but you think people are buying into your washington POO source as credible? According to the post "14,003, up from 10,566, according to The Post’s tracking". I didn't know the posts had a list of all those who attended and was tracking their movements and hospital visits.... let's put up another fake news story and see it blown up. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    A Minnesota biker who attended the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has died of covid-19 — the first fatality from the virus traced to the 10-day event that drew more than 400,000 to South Dakota.

your not only ignorant but amazingly always wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...h-coronavirus/

instead of training to be a putz

look some more and you'll find other links

and then no mater how bad it hurts your pea brain
    remember or i would guess in your case learn about incubation time

always wrong

https://www.foxnews.com/health/sturg...s-south-dakota

those dam scientist and their evidence

but then we have you

you'll tell us nobody died it's all a democratic hoax

your just another revisionist denier nobody died
    come on tell us that you believes the germans never murdered 6,000,000 jews and that
    they all moved to florida

your pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/sturg...s-south-dakota

those dam scientist and their evidence

but then we have you

you'll tell us nobody died it's all a democratic hoax

your just another revisionist denier nobody died
    come on tell us that you believes the germans never murdered 6,000,000 jews and that
    they all moved to florida

your pathetic
    I think you just made SteelBrain's pea brain explode, posting a link from Fox News.

I wonder how's he's gonna deflect this one.

A bunch of brain dead left wing quacks, I already posted this FAKE news a few days ago .... remember the story about 260K infected from Sturgis and 12 billion in associated health costs due to this rally??? This is waht happens when you twits scream what's your source, what's your source! WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE!! LOL. NO Really what. Is. Your. Source. There is no absolute truth, just because it comes form xYZ it doesn't mean you automatically attribute truth you can trust 100%... critical thinking 101 because news sources are controlled by rich corporations and there are people behind those corporations that will benefit from spinning a certain narrative.... capish or will we revisit the What is your source again?

QUOTE=DarkShadow;804989]I think you just made SteelBrain's pea brain explode, posting a link from Fox News.

I wonder how's he's gonna deflect this one.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by steelhead; 09-14-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    I'm sitll waiting for the article connecting cases of covid to the all the looting burning and mayhem that is still ongoing to this day
    Well, hate to break it to you SteeliePlate, but you're gonna be waiting a while.

Its literally written in the Fox News article that your assumption that the protests were/are 'super spreader' events is off the mark, and it wouldn't be the first time your assumptions are off the mark. Since we all know reading is not your strong suit, here it goes again:

Quote Originally Posted by FOXNEWS
    Researchers from the Center for Health Economics & Policy Studies also studied the spread of COVID-19 tied to Black Lives Matter protests throughout the U.S. and concluded the protests did not have as harmful an effect on public health as some feared.
    I already posted this FAKE news a few days ago .... remember the story about 260K infected from Sturgis and 12 billion in associated health costs due to this rally??? This is waht happens when you twits scream what's your source, what's your source! WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE!! LOL. NO Really what. Is. Your. Source. There is no absolute truth, just because it comes form xYZ it doesn't mean you automatically attribute truth you can trust 100%... critical thinking 101 because news sources are controlled by rich corporations and there are people behind those corporations that will benefit from spinning a certain narrative.... capish or will we revisit the What is your source again?
    My source? Fox News, moron. And why would they want to spin a narrative that paints the Cheeto in Chief in a bad light?

And THEIR sources were "researchers from San Diego State University's Center for Health Economics & Policy Studies." It's literally mentioned in the first paragraph in that article. But I don't think your brain can handle more than a few words before over heating.

See how easy that works?

You're probably one of those cats that think the Earth is flat, huh?

A bunch of brain dead left wing quacks, I already posted this FAKE news a few days ago .... remember the story about 260K infected from Sturgis and 12 billion in associated health costs due to this rally??? This is waht happens when you twits scream what's your source, what's your source! WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE!! LOL. NO Really what. Is. Your. Source. There is no absolute truth, just because it comes form xYZ it doesn't mean you automatically attribute truth you can trust 100%... critical thinking 101 because news sources are controlled by rich corporations and there are people behind those corporations that will benefit from spinning a certain narrative.... capish or will we revisit the What is your source again?

QUOTE=DarkShadow;804989]I think you just made SteelBrain's pea brain explode, posting a link from Fox News.

I wonder how's he's gonna deflect this one.
    [/QUOTE]

what went wrong

the doctor that delivered you squeeze to hard with the forceps

you are such a peach cupcakes

you asked for proof that someone died of covis do to attending sturges

you got it

so you try to deflect with were's the other quarter mill that should be dead

you are a
    petty ignorant person locked in a world of alex jones conspiracies'

you rant about bullshit that is pure nonsense

if your parents are alive and read your posts i would think if they where decent people

they would be hiding ashamed of your lack of knowledge and the ability for you to rationalize lies and stupidity

LOL, this is what people must mean when they say somone can't talk about not being able to wak and talk at the same time, thanks for clarifying, my reference to the what's your source.... is a sarcastic remark to you demanding to know repeatedly what my sources are when I told you I don't follow one source as the arbiter of truth doofus but it went way over that head of yours. Why because by your question you attribute truth to your media gods so whatever crap they spew out you eat it up. To you if it's from XYZ it's truth and if it's from YZX it's fake, well keep drinking the koolaid! Why would FOX do that? I don't know why don't you ask the corporate heads and maybe... just maybe thre's an agenda and it all comes back to money? Trillions of dollars in play, corporations benefitting? Don't know the inner workings but it all comes down to somebody making money and lots of it. FOX is for orange man and was bad but it's in line with other fake news so good now!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Well, hate to break it to you SteeliePlate, but you're gonna be waiting a while.

Its literally written in the Fox News article that your assumption that the protests were/are 'super spreader' events is off the mark, and it wouldn't be the first time your assumptions are off the mark. Since we all know reading is not your strong suit, here it goes again:

My source? Fox News, moron. And why would they want to spin a narrative that paints the Cheeto in Chief in a bad light?

And THEIR sources were "researchers from San Diego State University's Center for Health Economics & Policy Studies." It's literally mentioned in the first paragraph in that article. But I don't think your brain can handle more than a few words before over heating.

See how easy that works?

You're probably one of those cats that think the Earth is flat, huh?

There are millions of people now infected with covid and many of whom are healthy asymptomatic and also many who have died but how many of those thousands are they able to track down the root cause of the infection but let's connect this one case to sturgis because we know he went to Sturgis and we hated that because it was a bunch of Trump loving bikers and let's come up with a fake study to show that hundreds of thousands got infected form that and it's going to cost the US 12 billion dollars......Use your brain quack, I haven't seen one story yet of ONE protestor dying from protests or linkage to any protests and that was all over the country and guess what there were hundreds of those protests all over the country some numbering in the tens of thousands... so to sum it up.. FAKE NEWS now back to your regularly scheduled cartoons kids.

what went wrong

you got it

you are a

if your parents are alive and read your posts i would think if they where decent people

they would be hiding ashamed of your lack of knowledge and the ability for you to rationalize lies and stupidity[/QUOTE]

Hey dumbass, some things you need to learn about viruses, that the rest of us learned somewhere around junior high.

1. Viruses to not care about your political affiliation.

2. They do not care about your social strats (in lieu of everything else).

3. They do not care about your corporate insurance coverage.

Time and time again, you have been warned about infection, and what you can do to mitigate it. BUT INSTEAD, you choose to focus on the reasons why you might not get infected. That would be bad enough, but then you blantantly try do deny a vector like the Sturgis rally. WHY? Do you think I hate Sturgis? There are more minorities on Harley's in SoCal than anywhere else in the country! Do you think two-wheelers grant you some sort of immunity? WHERE YOU THERE *********? And IF you were, how in the world could you could forgive yourself for killing off like-minded Trump supports like you? Answer me that Batman?

There are millions of people now infected with covid and many of whom are healthy asymptomatic and also many who have died but how many of those thousands are they able to track down the root cause of the infection but let's connect this one case to sturgis because we know he went to Sturgis and we hated that because it was a bunch of Trump loving bikers and let's come up with a fake study to show that hundreds of thousands got infected form that and it's going to cost the US 12 billion dollars......Use your brain quack, I haven't seen one story yet of ONE protestor dying from protests or linkage to any protests and that was all over the country and guess what there were hundreds of those protests all over the country some numbering in the tens of thousands... so to sum it up.. FAKE NEWS now back to your regularly scheduled cartoons kids.

what went wrong

you got it

you are a

they would be hiding ashamed of your lack of knowledge and the ability for you to rationalize lies and stupidity
    [/QUOTE]

I love the FAKE NEWS fact checking some social media comments about the infection rate while correcting it from a .02 to a .09% infection rate,,, wow now ain't that far cry from the fake news report of 260K infection huh?? 266K out of 450K, that would be almost 60% and according to this fake news... "not peer reviewed" Independent experts were wary of the study’s scope, too. Devin Pope, a professor of behavioral sciences and economics at the University of Chicago, told USA TODAY that while he thinks the study uses reasonable methods, it’s likely that the numbers are heavily overstated" .but... but.. it was thoroughly researched so we should believe in it right???? Nahhhh fake again. You guys tired of chasing cars yet?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3458606001/

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Hey dumbass, some things you need to learn about viruses, that the rest of us learned somewhere around junior high.

1. Viruses to not care about your political affiliation.

2. They do not care about your social strats (in lieu of everything else).

3. They do not care about your corporate insurance coverage.

Time and time again, you have been warned about infection, and what you can do to mitigate it. BUT INSTEAD, you choose to focus on the reasons why you might not get infected. That would be bad enough, but then you blantantly try do deny a vector like the Sturgis rally. WHY? Do you think I hate Sturgis? There are more minorities on Harley's in SoCal than anywhere else in the country! Do you think two-wheelers grant you some sort of immunity? WHERE YOU THERE *********? And IF you were, how in the world could you could forgive yourself for killing off like-minded Trump supports like you? Answer me that Batman?
    [/QUOTE]

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast