Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard...

Default Has anyone heard...

Has anyone ever heard of a lake stocking Bass and Crappie?
    My friend Juan said that lake Elsinore stocked Bass, Crappie, and catfish.
    It sounds like a scam to get $20 from us desperate fishermen...
    Anyone want to throw in their 2 cents?

Elsinore typically stocks prior to their "Dream Extreme" event (at least in years past), but that was cancelled due to the pandemic. I assume the stocking went in as planned regardless. I don't believe there is a $20 entry fee, it is free to fish as far as I know. You can try William's Bait n Tackle at the lake for info @
    (951) 642-0640

Good luck!

TD

i dont know about now but yes they use to stock crappie and bass

After die offs lakes usually
    Do put fish back in..........

CM

Thank you one and all. The $20 fee is for boat launch, there is no public launch, (apparently hasn't been for a few years).

If you guy's are really interested, I'm going there tomorrow and I'll tell you what I see! I'll be fishing Launch point and maybe West Marina for Crappie and Catfish from the shore.

Awesome, thank you! I will possibly go just because I want so badly to get my boat out on the water!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If you guy's are really interested, I'm going there tomorrow and I'll tell you what I see! I'll be fishing Launch point and maybe West Marina for Crappie and Catfish from the shore.
    Beware of Launch Pointe from shore, only the two docks maybe open for fishing. The rain has the normal area flooded and it's a tiny sand bar.

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Beware of Launch Pointe from shore, only the two docks maybe open for fishing. The rain has the normal area flooded and it's a tiny sand bar.
    Do you think it's safe to drive on the sand? Or park by the launch ramp and walk down?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Do you think it's safe to drive on the sand? Or park by the launch ramp and walk down?
    You are not allowed to drive down there at all, blocked off. Here is a pic of it, you probably will by have to tread thru water. They did plant yesterday, but at this time know one their has any idea what kind of fish. Who works there right now.
    Last edited by sodapop; 04-16-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast