Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: I Just Heard...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I Just Heard...

I just heard from a buddy in the bass club that Castaic is still open. That really surprised, me as all of the lakes in my area, DVL, Perris, Skinner, etc are all closed!

Castaic is run by LA Co Parks. They haven't closed their lakes (Puddingstone, Santa Fe Dam, Castaic, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by 5shot View Post
    Castaic is run by LA Co Parks. They haven't closed their lakes (Puddingstone, Santa Fe Dam, Castaic, etc)
    im surprise they haven't shutdown puddingstone, i drove in the other day to check it out and geez it was pack

What's it going to take to convince those idiots that this is the real deal. Maybe you could go to Disneyland after fishing.
    I'm as bored as everyone else, but I'm doing my part to put an end to this problem by staying home.

fishing is social distancing. bottom line cant argue that fact..

At the California Fish and Wildlife meeting this week, they were given the authority to delay, restrict, or suspend fishing where needed. Get in your fishing now before they start enforcing it!