Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Float Tube Seat Question

Default Float Tube Seat Question

Should have asked here first, but ... Just ordered a Creek Company float tube inflatable seat. Hours in my OCD 420 are tough on my old body. So, I decided to try the new seat. Anyway, if any of you all have switched to the inflatable I would appreciate seeing your opinion comparing the inflated to foam seat. Thanks.

have a fishcat and my brother has the Creek Company.. we both have the inflatable seats and backrests. I love it, but here are some things to think about.
    1. it isnt as rigid so the sides tend to come in a bit and makes it snug...
    2. also does sit a bit lower in the water as but I like that, so be aware
    3. great thing is it makes packing it up and transport a little easier as the seats/backs deflate also.

Thanks for the info. I expected those differences, but appreciate knowing the facts. Comfort and packing is the biggest things I was looking to get. I use the tube mostly when camping and that means packing into a motor home compartment. The tube is not too bad, but the foam really takes up a lot of room.