Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Down goes Silverwood

Default Down goes Silverwood

Silverwood lake is now closed to all vehicles. They closed it prior to the predicted warmer temps I’m pretty sure because they knew the party crowds would show up since there is nothing else to do. Fishing I’d bet is set to break wide open soon too.

Got Quads with rod holders will go in the back way.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    Got Quads with rod holders will go in the back way.
    If we don't drive in but just walk (or are bicycles allowed?) in, is that allowed?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    If we don't drive in but just walk (or are bicycles allowed?) in, is that allowed?

Thanks.
    I'm just interpreting their website when it said, "Lake Silverwood is closed to vehicle traffic and the parking lots are closed!" So you might be ok with that, but let others with more knowledge answer the question!

Bike in ok but parking only in the pull outs on the highway. Other spots including the road to Miller have road closed signs.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Bike in ok but parking only in the pull outs on the highway. Other spots including the road to Miller have road closed signs.

Only way I've ever done it :)

just make sure yall dont leave anything valuable in your car before you hike in
    Last edited by fishing_freak; 03-30-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Silverwood lake is now closed to all vehicles. They closed it prior to the predicted warmer temps I’m pretty sure because they knew the party crowds would show up since there is nothing else to do. Fishing I’d bet is set to break wide open soon too.
    Roger to "Fishing I’d bet is set to break wide open soon too", I am going crazy! Think of all of the bass up looking for love right now!

Perris is a better option right now, unless you want to try your hand at Skinner, Catfish are biting Plastics!