Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Perris is now closed

Quote Originally Posted by Durdy Daug View Post
    The latest on traveling without face coverings, Riverside County is issuing $1,000 fines for not wearing a face covering while entering an establishment! Is the entire Inland Empire next? I guess that we will just have to wait and see...
    Just tell the Judge, "Judge I was happy to comply with the Law!" However, I couldn't find anywhere to buy one of those fool things! Apparently a certain group of people hoarded those things months ago and didn't leave any for the rest of us! If you don't believe me Judge, just go out in public and see who is wearing these things! You can't make a Law that requires people to wear something! But their is no place to buy these things! (making my own is out of the question!) That skill is above my pay grade! Lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-07-2020 at 03:43 PM.

I had to be at work early a couple weeks ago, Temecula had a curfew checkpoint, I had the letter my work gave me to allow me thru, but I think they may have stopped them now.

Update on Elsinore, Whiskers Bay looked closed, they had road blocks. I don't know if it was to keep people 6 ft away or closed. I asked Launch Pointe and they said there still open to fishing and boating.
    Last edited by sodapop; 04-09-2020 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks for the update think I will wait till all this crap is done. My Mom lives there in perris call her all the time but afraid to visit cause I do work every day and she is 84yr.s old and so far in great health.
    Thanks and do keep the updates coming....

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Update on Elsinore, Whiskers Bay looked closed, they had road blocks. I don't know if it was to keep people 6 ft away or closed. I asked Launch Pointe and they said there still open to fishing and boating.
    I was fishing Elsinore Saturday and I talked to a worker who was putting up signs at Launch point and Whiskers Bay to stay 6 feet apart. So he didn't talk about any closures then, but this thing is day to day!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I was fishing Elsinore Saturday and I talked to a worker who was putting up signs at Launch point and Whiskers Bay to stay 6 feet apart. So he didn't talk about any closures then, but this thing is day to day!
    Whiskers Bay is closed

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Did you catch anything?

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    Did you catch anything?
    I personally didn't, I was fishing for Crappie and Catfish. However, I did see a lot of Carp caught and a fair amount of Catfish including a #13 pounder that was caught from shore at Launch point. (it was released)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234