Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perris is now closed

First place people fish is Whiskers Bay. Free yo fish, it mainly has about 30 Asian people catching 1 to 2 pound carp.
    Down the street is the old launch ramp area, not too many people fish here. You don't catch as many carp but better quality, 3 to 5 pound range. The catfish bite is better here too.
    Third place is Storm Stadium, if you don't mind the hike the catfish bite is good here, you might not catch a lot but if you do it's quality, my smallest catfish was 6 pounds.
    Fourth place to fish is Launch Pointe and La Laguna resort, these can be great or you can get skunked. Besides Carp and catfish you can catch bass and crappie here.

Can you still launch boats there?

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    Can you still launch boats there?
    Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    First place people fish is Whiskers Bay. Free yo fish, it mainly has about 30 Asian people catching 1 to 2 pound carp.
    Down the street is the old launch ramp area, not too many people fish here. You don't catch as many carp but better quality, 3 to 5 pound range. The catfish bite is better here too.
    Third place is Storm Stadium, if you don't mind the hike the catfish bite is good here, you might not catch a lot but if you do it's quality, my smallest catfish was 6 pounds.
    Fourth place to fish is Launch Pointe and La Laguna resort, these can be great or you can get skunked. Besides Carp and catfish you can catch bass and crappie here.
    Thanks sodapop, I do number 4 and fish it from a boat. My buddy's do number 2 & 3, 2 for catfish and they catch a few there most times they fish. My one buddy likes number 3 and does pretty good on the better carp there!

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    Yes you can
    Thank you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Durdy Daug View Post
    Just called the only number available on the net... Went to voice mail.
    With that the Durdy Daug is sighing off until this whole mess has been resolved.
    PS just a friendly warning in cities around the IE the national guard as well as the ARMY and of coarse local law endorsement are on the prowl, if you are caught on the streets after 20:00 hours, the fine is reported to be $1,000.00. You must be able to prove that you are going to or coming from an Establishment that is considered essential and that you are an employee of said Establishment.

Post a source on that.

Otherwise, highly unlikely. Neither the National Guard nor the Army has been deployed for law enforcement activity at this point (to deploy the Army for such is quite a stretch of a claim...), nor is a curfew in place to my knowledge. Provide proof, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Durdy Daug View Post
    Well i find myself correcting my previous post: Just talked to a Colton Police officer today, and no there is no one pulling over drivers after 20:00 hours or at any other time of the day.
    Enjoy what ever fishing that you are able to...
    Here is where I corrected my post...

Brent Ehler went to Elsinore a couple of days ago and got skunked

Has anyone considered the Colorado River at Blythe?

The latest on traveling without face coverings, Riverside County is issuing $1,000 fines for not wearing a face covering while entering an establishment! Is the entire Inland Empire next? I guess that we will just have to wait and see...
    Last edited by Durdy Daug; 04-07-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast