Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perris is now closed

Quote Originally Posted by augnmike View Post
    It is city owned, I will be surprised if city workers will agree to be exposed to the virus regardless of how remote the dangers are.
    First of all I don't believe what they said, but I went to the city part that runs Elsinore and asked them if their shutting down the lake. They looked at me like I was crazy and said no chance. But I will not be surprised if they close it today. The state of Washington closed fishing everywhere.

It is city owned, I will be surprised if city workers will agree to be exposed to the virus regardless of how remote the dangers are.
    I've been reading their Facebook website for a couple of weeks now. It looks like their trying to promote Safe fishing! (Social distancing) Since it is city owned (confirmed) it might stay open! Federalism at it's Best! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    First of all I don't believe what they said, but I went to the city part that runs Elsinore and asked them if their shutting down the lake. They looked at me like I was crazy and said no chance. But I will not be surprised if they close it today. The state of Washington closed fishing everywhere.
    Sodapop, could you do me a favor. I'm planning to go there tomorrow, if they close it down today. Could you post in on here? It would save me an hour drive each way! Thanks in advance.

Just called the only number available on the net... Went to voice mail.
    With that the Durdy Daug is sighing off until this whole mess has been resolved.
    PS just a friendly warning in cities around the IE the national guard as well as the ARMY and of coarse local law endorsement are on the prowl, if you are caught on the streets after 20:00 hours, the fine is reported to be $1,000.00. You must be able to prove that you are going to or coming from an Establishment that is considered essential and that you are an employee of said Establishment.

Default Canyon lake

Will that include Canyon lake for total closure access to the lake...

Elsinore still open

Elsinore still open
    Thank you sodapop! With some warm weather coming in this week, you might be able to catch a fish or two. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Thank you sodapop! With some warm weather coming in this week, you might be able to catch a fish or two. Lol
    I suck at fishing, but I still catch 5 fish an hour anyday at Elsinore. It and San Diego Bay are the two easiest spots I ever fished

Well i find myself correcting my previous post: Just talked to a Colton Police officer today, and no there is no one pulling over drivers after 20:00 hours or at any other time of the day.
    Enjoy what ever fishing that you are able to...

I suck at fishing, but I still catch 5 fish an hour anyday at Elsinore. It and San Diego Bay are the two easiest spots I ever fished
    Ok sodapop, I assume you're talking about catching carp at Lake Elsinore. Mind if I ask where you fish most of the time at Lake Elsinore? I know the lake a little.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast