Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris is now closed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Perris is now closed

It looks like Lake Perris is closed. The last lake that I know was open

Can I get a bit of a refund for every full week they’re closed for my annual parking and boat launch passes...?? Let’s see....$225 divided by 52 weeks equals roughly $4.33 per week...Gov. Newsome sir...???

Seriously,,,really?? I was there Thursday and they had just I situated new hours but....oh well....

That includes Silverwood as well I am guessing

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    That includes Silverwood as well I am guessing
    I just looked their closed too!

My only hope is Lake Elsinore! What do you boys think, will they keep it open?

Just called the only number available on the net... Went to voice mail.
    With that the Durdy Daug is sighing off until this whole mess has been resolved.
    PS just a friendly warning in cities around the IE the national guard as well as the ARMY and of coarse local law endorsement are on the prowl, if you are caught on the streets after 20:00 hours, the fine is reported to be $1,000.00. You must be able to prove that you are going to or coming from an Establishment that is considered essential and that you are an employee of said Establishment.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Durdy Daug View Post
    Just called the only number available on the net... Went to voice mail.
    With that the Durdy Daug is sighing off until this whole mess has been resolved.
    PS just a friendly warning in cities around the IE the national guard as well as the ARMY and of coarse local law endorsement are on the prowl, if you are caught on the streets after 20:00 hours, the fine is reported to be $1,000.00. You must be able to prove that you are going to or coming from an Establishment that is considered essential and that you are an employee of said Establishment.

Post a source on that.

Otherwise, highly unlikely. Neither the National Guard nor the Army has been deployed for law enforcement activity at this point (to deploy the Army for such is quite a stretch of a claim...), nor is a curfew in place to my knowledge. Provide proof, please.