Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Is renting and visiting Mammoth Area still allowed?

Default Is renting and visiting Mammoth Area still allowed?

Curious - with the suggested lock down in California for health reasons, is it still legal to rent out a condo in Mammoth area currently? Thinking of taking the family sometime mid May...

Thanks.

Give them a call. I'm sure they should know. If they sound shady, call the CHP and ask them.

UL
    If any place is taking reservations for rentals now, make sure you can get a full refund on all fees if the COVID-19 order is still in effect a week before your departure. Other venues that have taken reservations before the Gov's order have given full refunds because of it being a government issued order.
    I'm way up in Shasta County and everything on schedule relating to fishing has been cancelled, with all waters closed to fishing starting April 3. Opening Day is in question.

TTFM

My Wife and I run a motel in June lake.
    Per Mono County Health Dept ....Nobody is allowed to rent to any persons. We have been closed for just over a month, not taking reservation bookings.
    This is a stay at home order.
    I would love to see people up here for fishing.....But is not going to happen until the order is lifted.
    So stay Home and be safe..

this is worth a read. just to try and keep people updated on whats going on up here in the sierras

https://www.sierrawave.net/mayhem-at...ishing-season/

Thank you all for the replies!