Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could it be true? The lakes are closed?

Just got off the phone with Parris Lake. They are open for hiking, biking, horse riding, shore fishing, AND...
    Yes BOAT LAUNCH! 06:00 - 20:00! They said that in the event that they had to close they would immediately update their web page as well as Face Book, and most importantly for me (As I do not do Social Media, with the exception of FNN) they said that as long as you are hearing the recording stating they are open, then they are OPEN!

Their Number is 951-940-5600...

I had heard rumor that there was a tournament today. With the good weather on tap for this upcoming week I an hoping for the lake to simply take off!!!

I hope there was no tourny..what a way to screw everyone...they get caught the lake could close

Tom...
    If you are so concerned about being exposed to the virus, you could do yourself well by wearing a surgical mask as well as a face shield, even if you do allow another person to fish with you, you will be protected as well as your passenger.
    If you choose to fish alone... Just stay 6 - 25 feet (As you described - which is above and beyond the CDC recommendations.) I am a Registered Nurse so I do know what I am talking about.
    Enjoy the outdoors as long as you can. It is one of the cures for DEPRESSION and ANXIETY!

There was no tourney. It was cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    There was no tourney. It was cancelled.
    Just fish with your protective mask on 🔥

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12