Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could it be true? The lakes are closed?

Default Could it be true? The lakes are closed?

Did I hear the Governor correctly? Are all the lakes closed in a quarantine order? I see that the camp grounds are closed on the internet, but I do not see anything about fishing... Anyone have any information?

our campground reservation for April is most likely cancelled.. Not happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Durdy Daug View Post
    Did I hear the Governor correctly? Are all the lakes closed in a quarantine order? I see that the camp grounds are closed on the internet, but I do not see anything about fishing... Anyone have any information?
    They already cancelled my camping reservations. With the statewide stay at home order, Lake Perris will be closed. It's a state park.

I though the lake was open for day use? Can we just go get a spot on shore and fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I though the lake was open for day use? Can we just go get a spot on shore and fish?
    They posted on facebook at like 1 this morning they would be open, but when I got there they were turning everyone away and said they were closed.

Quote Originally Posted by srsnow View Post
    They posted on facebook at like 1 this morning they would be open, but when I got there they were turning everyone away and said they were closed.
    This is BS. I just listened to the news we are allowed hikes and such..going alone with no one around shoukd be no problem..think I'll contact a couple senators and let them know....no reason you can fush by yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    This is BS. I just listened to the news we are allowed hikes and such..going alone with no one around shoukd be no problem..think I'll contact a couple senators and let them know....no reason you can fush by yourself
    Who knows, they are responding to the people that said they got turned away on their facebook that they are open, so who knows what is going on

Quote Originally Posted by srsnow View Post
    They said they are sorry for miscommunication...they are open now..keep 6 ft min.

So no boats allowed?

What time was that? My Cousin went out to day and landed his PB @ 5.19#. I am planning on going out tomorrow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast