Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Wilson and Trask 12,13

Default Wilson and Trask 12,13

Two more days of skunk in the snow and rain chasing steelhead.
    beginning to wonder if these fish even exist.

have to take another break. My
    brand new Tacoma with 6,000 miles has water coming in the roof, and there is no sun roof on this vehicle.
    not happy!

this may put me off the steelhead until the season closes.
    Not a lot I can do right this second. Have to go deal with Toyota’s shortcomings.
    unfortunstely there has been a ton of those, since my purchase. I’m beginning to regret it..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E8C832D-7224-48D7-91A0-57B08EA6C59E.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	52530
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 03-14-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Took brand new truck to Toyota to have leak fixed under warranty. They couldn’t find the problem. Said good luck!

got drunk on St Patty’s day and accidentally broke the windshield.

took it to repair shop today. Asked them to see if they could see why it leaked.

they found Toyota installed the window and seal poorly and it was torn and the leak was obvious why it happened.

$800 out of pocket, but now my truck won’t be getting water damaged anymore.

don’t buy Toyota’s now days. Quality control has gone out the window to the dogs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66E84B17-E237-400A-8235-8D21F749AF07.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	52534

water just comes right in the roof and damages the vehicle because they don’t care to properly seal the window and they have no way to test the window seals until you, the customer, find your new vehicle leaking in Oregon 20 miles down a forest road in the snow.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 03-20-2020 at 09:32 AM.