Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/h...ody-tests.html

Well, this certainly was no surprise when the results don't jive with liberal conclusions it's gotta be wrong... spin spin spin go that washing machine and let's put it on that wool cycle for the sheeps.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/h...ody-tests.html

Well, this certainly was no surprise when the results don't jive with liberal conclusions it's gotta be wrong... spin spin spin go that washing machine and let's put it on that wool cycle for the sheeps.
    Ok good article! Basically their just getting close to a good test! So they need to keep working at it till they get it right! That's what Science does and Trump and his Trump TV annalist say, "what have you got to lose with a drug that might help you!" Your basically making the Liberal point about letting science do their thing! (you can't rush things, they just take time!) So your basically taking the same Liberal point on Miracle drugs advocated by Trump. Then trying to imply that's what the Liberals are doing with testing! Did I get that right?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 04-25-2020 at 07:12 PM.

The hysteria and sky falling is due to the corona virus numbers being misrepresented in the media. Trump's suggestions of the various unproven treatment is wrong but I'm speaking about a shutdown of the entire country due to questionable numbers that I'm not confident is accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok good article! Basically their just getting close to a good test! So they need to keep working at it till they get it right! That's what Science does and Trump and his Trump TV annalist say, "what have you got to lose with a drug that might help you!" Your basically making the Liberal point about letting science do their thing! (you can't rush things, they just take time!) So your basically taking the same Liberal point on Miracle drugs advocated by Trump. Then trying to imply that's what the Liberals are doing with testing! Did I get that right?

Here's another one, basically providing an opinion but because they are the WHO it should be taken as 100% truth? You can very well replace the word "cannot" with the word can in this article and you wouldn't be wrong. Same group that said corona couldn't be transmitted from human to human a few months ago right? Funny stuff

https://www.yahoo.com/news/theres-no...165215326.html

The hysteria and sky falling is due to the corona virus numbers being misrepresented in the media. Trump's suggestions of the various unproven treatment is wrong but I'm speaking about a shutdown of the entire country due to questionable numbers that I'm not confident is accurate.
    I will agree with you about the Disasters effect on shutting down the whole economy! (could or should that been avoided is a good question!) If it could have been avoided that would have been great! Should is another question. What Death rate is acceptable is really the question for those who think it shouldn't have been closed. What do you think Steelhead, is an acceptable number to take as a cost of doing business?

... spin spin spin go that washing machine and let's put it on that wool cycle for the sheeps.
    Shouldn't you be sucking down some Clorox right now, Steelplate?

Although The Head Cheeto's suggestion to inject disinfectant as a Covid cure will probably fall flat since his poorly educated bases would have to contend with the childproof cap.

You can ask that question for just about every other virus/disease that has inflicted in years past. Do we shut down the country because the FLU causes 50,000 deaths a year? If it turns out that this covid19 when the numbers come in show that the fatality rate is the same as the flu would this be the biggest cluster@#$# or an overreaction in the history of mankind? It bothers me to see media placing these so called "experts" on a pedestal only to have them walk back their statements, and predictions, numbers on a daily basis.

Whoopsy the WHO handlers got wind of their statement and now using puppet strings just asked them to reverse course...laughable really and fittingly article was in the Yahoo entertainment section.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...145819706.html

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I will agree with you about the Disasters effect on shutting down the whole economy! (could or should that been avoided is a good question!) If it could have been avoided that would have been great! Should is another question. What Death rate is acceptable is really the question for those who think it shouldn't have been closed. What do you think Steelhead, is an acceptable number to take as a cost of doing business?
    Last edited by steelhead; 04-26-2020 at 08:53 AM.

flubadub neocons can try to rewrite or just lie about reality

how stupid is anyone to think until you get a global solution to the pandemic
    that there will be any commerce

as long as the virus has no vaccine

there will be no global economy when globally corona is 100% uncontained or at least understood

if you have no market to export to or sources of raw materials to manufacture with

what do you have

a president with no leadership skills with a following that believes every lie he imposes

and 1/3 of the population believing 5cc's of bleach into the temple and ,a sun bed, will help you wish it all away
    Last edited by capoisok; 04-26-2020 at 09:08 AM.

AHHH, here we go again, take a once in 300+ year national crisis and turn it political. I suppose you Jack holes would be more critical if NOTHING was done and there was no money coming to those small businesses and people that need it now. This is being distributed to all who quality regardless of political affiliation. Somehow I think a big chunk of it's coming to California or did I miss the part where 45 won the state overwhelmingly in 16?
    is this the same state that as a stand alone economy ranks 4th globally

the same state who's revenue and tax's support all the red hillbilly and cracker states

those that would have nothing but tree bark and soup kitchen's to feed their population

get it right

it's the evangelic right that needs california not vice versa

I suppose you also believe that there has currently been NO ONE who has recovered from covid19 according to this stat as of today. Yeah there's no political agenda at all there. LOL

Region
    select state
    California
    cases 42,559
    fatal 1693
    Recovered---

U.S.
    Confirmed Cases 939,053
    Fatal Cases 53,189
    Recovered Cases - 108,083

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    is this the same state that as a stand alone economy ranks 4th globally

the same state who's revenue and tax's support all the red hillbilly and cracker states

those that would have nothing but tree bark and soup kitchen's to feed their population

get it right

it's the evangelic right that needs california not vice versa
    Last edited by steelhead; 04-26-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast