Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

Pfft. Snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    You're right I didn't post technicalities but you're basing your argument on a technicality.
    I've made no argument. I've provided factual and documented historical data to dispel your falsehoods.

The country has never had a total shutdown shelter in place until now
    Yes it has.

I suppose your non pharmaceutical intervention is a shelter in place for the whole country?
    Yes it was, and yes it is.

Good you can google and find out who the SG was back during the Spanish flu days...and for good measure the SOT was a guy by the name of William McAdoo!
    I did more than Google - I did the research. It's a shame you didn't, before vomiting up the bullsh!t you ate.

A whole 23 out of how many tens of thousands and because this is so contagious how come it hasn't spread like wild amongst the population since they adhere to no social distancing?
    Asked and answered in a previous post. Learn how to read.

Did the research...Bwahhaah, a liberal's definition of googling something. What you went to the library and researched it the old fashion way? When you're down to YES and NO responses it means someone just called you out on y our cow dung and you got no valid points to make. HMMM WHO reports almost 800K infected with Corona and only 70K+ have recovered, I guess one out of ten are at home well and there's 700K in hospitals still recovering? Where's the overcrowding and lack of resources? Crawl into your little safe space snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    I've made no argument. I've provided factual and documented historical data to dispel your falsehoods.

Yes it has.

Yes it was, and yes it is.

I did more than Google - I did the research. It's a shame you didn't, before vomiting up the bullsh!t you ate.

Asked and answered in a previous post. Learn how to read.

Press Briefing on Pandemic, listen to the health experts right because they have the facts right? ! Bwahahah, take your media driven pandemic and stuff it. Pay attention to the 51-53 minute mark for a freudian slip! LOL
    PAY ATTENTION to the talking heads and realize this is a BS made up disease with cooked numbers. Listen in at the 51 minute mark and listen to Birx words carefully. In so many words " When you have a positive test 50% are actual positives and 50% are negative" meaning false positives, meaning they dont' really have the corona disease but it still shows positive! So she is suggesting that the most reliable testing is if it's conducted on a health care professional and it shows positive then we know it's corona for sure would have it because they have been around sick people. WTF! So we're closing in on 800K positive test and it could only be half of that and what about the death counts, this is all BS people wake TF up! It shouldn't matter if they're a health professional or some random joe, if we're basing positive corona numbers on positive test and reporting out these inflated numbers.... phewww glad I did my research instead of listening to all the BS spewed. OH yeah but you got GOOGLE. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p96NOOjUJBE
    Is nonsensical rambling a sympton of Covid-19? Asking for a friend.

Did the research...Bwahhaah, a liberal's definition of googling something. What you went to the library and researched it the old fashion way? When you're down to YES and NO responses it means someone just called you out on y our cow dung and you got no valid points to make. HMMM WHO reports almost 800K infected with Corona and only 70K+ have recovered, I guess one out of ten are at home well and there's 700K in hospitals still recovering? Where's the overcrowding and lack of resources? Crawl into your little safe space snowflake.
    I know its hard for luddites like you to comprehend, but it's not necessary to walk into a brick & mortar establishment to gain access to fact-based research, historical data, and peer reviewed studies, on pretty much any subject.

And those single word responses only mean that you failed to read the answers already given to the same questions. Since you can't and/or won't read (probably because of some developmental condition you're suffering from), there's no need to repeat the long-form responses.

So, your argument is that anyone who hasn't recovered (let alone died) after being infected is currently in one of our nation's hospitals? That's a special kind of stupid you're sporting there.

Again, a lot of blah blah blah nonsense when confronted with the FACTS only come back is.. you're wrong and I'm right! Yup that's exactly what I said because how could it be the hospitals are overwhelmed right now they had to pull two military ships in order to fill as backups.... by the way that's sarcasm because it seems to go way over your head, same with the Birx comment... yeah I said she said the numbers should be halved...WAY over your head genius. Prologue and now luddites yep that makes me look smart boy! Woohhh! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    I know its hard for luddites like you to comprehend, but it's not necessary to walk into a brick & mortar establishment to gain access to fact-based research, historical data, and peer reviewed studies, on pretty much any subject.

And those single word responses only mean that you failed to read the answers already given to the same questions. Since you can't and/or won't read (probably because of some developmental condition you're suffering from), there's no need to repeat the long-form responses.

So, your argument is that anyone who hasn't recovered (let alone died) after being infected is currently in one of our nation's hospitals? That's a special kind of stupid you're sporting there.
    Last edited by steelhead; 04-23-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Yesterday’s news? Like the Coronavirus in 2 months. Wait. Maybe 1 month. Shock and awe. Are you buying toilet paper too?
    no need
    just remember pinky told us
    we only have 12 cases and we can wish them away along with the virus itself
    so why buy toilet paper when in two more months there will be more than 100,000 dead americans that won't need it

again, a lot of blah blah blah nonsense when confronted with the facts only come back is.. You're wrong and i'm right! Yup that's exactly what i said because how could it be the hospitals are overwhelmed right now they had to pull two military ships in order to fill as backups.... By the way that's sarcasm because it seems to go way over your head, same with the birx comment... Yeah i said she said the numbers should be halved...way over your head genius. Prologue and now luddites yep that makes me look smart boy! Woohhh! Hahaha
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Once again:

Learn how to read.

And sarcasm, eh? Congrats - literacy, logic, and sarcasm - the list of things you FAIL at just keeps growing!

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    no need
    just remember pinky told us
    we only have 12 cases and we can wish them away along with the virus itself
    so why buy toilet paper when in two more months there will be more than 100,000 dead americans that won't need it
    You are wasting water while signing happy birthday. Get you’re hands clean while you can.

[QUOTE=Panshot;803509]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Once again:

Learn how to read.

And sarcasm, eh? Congrats - literacy, logic, and sarcasm - the list of things you FAIL at just keeps growing! [/lady

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast