Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    US population. 300 million plus. Shock an awe. Ask China. Do you know anyone with this virus ? Do you have enough toilet paper to hold you over.
    I don't know anyone with the virus! However, I know many many many people including myself who are not working right now. How many people do you know Chucky, that their work is effected? Case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    US population. 300 million plus. Shock an awe. Ask China. Do you know anyone with this virus ? Do you have enough toilet paper to hold you over.
    How many people do you know Chucky that their work is effected? Tell us when we get to go back to work or go fishing at our favorite lake?

The silver lining to this plandemic is that it will allow for the fisheries to go fallow and come back even stronger next year. With the good amount of rain and no fishing pressure I expect Lake to be producing some fat slabs next year.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    AHHH, here we go again, take a once in 300+ year national crisis
    Our nation is 243 years old, not "300+".

However, entertaining your historical nonsense: there have been well over a dozen documented outbreaks in the U.S., including the "Spanish flu" pandemic which occurred only 100 years ago.

I know, Maths are hard for you.

and turn it political
    As opposed to Trump injecting politics into this crisis?

I suppose you Jack holes would be more critical if NOTHING was done and there was no money coming to those small businesses and people that need it now.
    And you're basing this supposition on......what?

Oh that's right - you're interpreting an observation of irony as a general opposition to the relief effort.

This is being distributed to all who quality regardless of political affiliation.
    Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Somehow I think a big chunk of it's coming to California
    Considering California is the most populous state......uh, yeah.

or did I miss the part where 45 won the state overwhelmingly in 16?
    Well you certainly missed the part about this statement bearing no relevance to the rest of your post.

Idiot nitpicks technicalities and misses the big picture.... Did we shut down the whole country over the Spanish Flu like we are now? Here's math are you still complaining about making $12 for providing such a critical service??? Oh never mind you were asking for a friend. Looking forward to that stimulus check boy!? Wooohh!

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post

However, entertaining your historical nonsense: there have been well over a dozen documented outbreaks in the U.S., including the "Spanish flu" pandemic which occurred only 100 years ago.

Oh that's right - you're interpreting an observation of irony as a general opposition to the relief effort.

Well you certainly missed the part about this statement bearing no relevance to the rest of your post.

Idiot nitpicks technicalities and misses the big picture....
    Haha, this pendejo makes a pointless post (complete with falsehoods) and accuses others of missing "the big picture". Priceless.

Did we shut down the whole country over the Spanish Flu like we are now?
    No, and in the U.S. "about 28% of the population of 105 million became infected, and 500,000 to 850,000 died (0.48 to 0.81 percent of the population)" before it was all over. Your point?

Here's math are you still complaining about making $12 for providing such a critical service??? Oh never mind you were asking for a friend.

Looking forward to that stimulus check boy!?
    Unlike you, the sun doesn't rise or set around any stimulus check I get.

Idiot nitpicks technicalities and misses the big picture....
    Shouldn't you be out protesting with your buds?

And anybody know what this zombie movie is called? Looks like I need to add it to my Netflix queue:

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I don't know anyone with the virus! However, I know many many many people including myself who are not working right now. How many people do you know Chucky, that their work is effected? Case closed!
    That’s unfortunate it has affected you. Improvise adapt overcome. Is the best I can tell you.

Lady quagga is that you? Hi!!

Yup the whole country was shut down during the spanish flu... NOT, total shutdown unprecedented in the history of the country. You want to see politics, how about putting a bunch of pork spending in a stimulus bill, carving hundreds of million for illegal immigrants. The Irony that you don't get in the Trump Cali statement is that a good amount of that stimulus is coming into this welfare state to help out liberals like you and here you nut jobs were saying that the red states were welfare states? Yeah, Yeah California puts into the tax system way more than it gets back from the feds because you read it on some left wing propaganda news would that be YOU with the big 6 figure salary paying taxes or is that all the corporations and businesses in California paying taxes to make that claim? Such a great state with more educated people yet homelessness rampant and people crying to get back to work after a 6 week furlough because they won't be able to survive??? Have no fear Nancy Pelosi to the rescue with another package giving you $2000 a month now! Wee

By the way anybody look to testing all the homeless living in SF and LA? I think they're key to the cure. They're living on top of each other and we haven't seen bodies by the hundred being carted to the morgues. Makes you wonder about this PLANDEMIC

Last edited by steelhead; 04-17-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast