Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

Now it's all clear, you work in an X-ray lab and based on this post you had too much time on your hand or a thought finally came to you and a light bulb went on in your butt??

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    He's not done with his UV treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hooker View Post
    After almost four years of utter chaos marked by moments of utter insanity, anyone still clinging to their MAGA hats is in serious denial. And now we watch him play ostrich in the face of an economic collapse and a growing pandemic.

Forget Democrats, does anyone seriously believe the situation would be the same with Jeb! or Kasich as President. I support the mentally ill, just not for President....
    My take on CV-19 on March 9, 2020 above....

The Stable Genius’ take on the same day: “The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

March 9: The United States had 556 cases and 22 deaths.

So how did this turn out less than two months later?

May 7: The United States has 1.3 million cases and 75,000 deaths with 33 million unemployed

How do I change my screen name on FFN to “Stabler Genius?” 😎

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Now it's all clear, you work in an X-ray lab and based on this post you had too much time on your hand or a thought finally came to you and a light bulb went on in your butt??
    Hey a**hole, I am exposed daily to Hepatitis, HIV, Tuberculosis, Influenza, Rhinovirus, HSV, and every other communicable disease you can think of.

I have a son who almost died this year to the flu.

I work in a field that DEMANDS asepsis, and requires you to flag any break in a process which would compromise a patient's safety. I am more secure than an Emergency Room. In an emergency, you might end up under the knife of one of my MANY surgeons. I am a county traveller (look it up), and have seen random GSW's, ORIF's, internal ruptures, even voluntary procedures - some of them who coded - and came out clean on the end.

To my DISCREDIT, I held off my annual flu shot, because of my daily precautions. My son got sick from one of his sisters. They had mild symptoms. He did not. He was rushed to Children's.

I got my shot immediately. To my shame, I should not have held off.

So go f*ck yourself.
    Last edited by Panshot; 05-07-2020 at 10:08 PM.

Hey a**hole, I am exposed daily to Hepatitis, HIV, Tuberculosis, Influenza, Rhinovirus, HSV, and every other communicable disease you can think of.

I work in a field that DEMANDS asepsis, and requires you to flag any break in a process which would compromise a patient's safety. I am more secure than an Emergency Room. In an emergency, you might end up under the knife of one of my MANY surgeons. I am a county traveller (look it up), and have seen random GSW's, ORIF's, internal ruptures, even voluntary procedures - some of them who coded - and came out clean on the end.

To my DISCREDIT, I held off my annual flu shot, because of my daily precautions. My son got sick from one of his sisters. They had mild symptoms. He did not. He was rushed to Children's.

So go f*ck yourself.
    Wowsers!! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You sure can dish it out and not take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hooker View Post
    My take on CV-19 on March 9, 2020 above....

The Stable Genius’ take on the same day: “The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

March 9: The United States had 556 cases and 22 deaths.

So how did this turn out less than two months later?

May 7: The United States has 1.3 million cases and 75,000 deaths with 33 million unemployed

How do I change my screen name on FFN to “Stabler Genius?” 😎
    Keep digging.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C90B3FF-498B-4D3D-A526-61AED4EB3CCE.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	52651  

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Wowsers!! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You sure can dish it out and not take it.
    Oh poor Chuckles, you simply don't have the capacity to take me on. Go back to the kids table.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Keep digging.
    "It's just a flu, bro."

Here you go Chuckles. Very little text, lots of colorful stick figures, just like your textbooks in remedial school.

But the Coronavirus side goes all the way up to 21, Dark Shadow. Are you sure that Chucky can count that high? He will run out of fingers and toes before he can count all the little sick people.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    But the Coronavirus side goes all the way up to 21, Dark Shadow. Are you sure that Chucky can count that high? He will run out of fingers and toes before he can count all the little sick people.
    I dunno.

It seems like he's one of them ornery fellows with a smaller than average cranium, that has 6 toes due to faulty genetics, so he'll be able to count to 22 at least.

23 if he counts his tail!

Anyways, you want to go over that whole relevant, specific testing thing again? I miss it the first time.

So go f*ck yourself.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast