Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Me and chucky might share ideologies but we don't pal around

Me and chucky might share ideologies but we don't pal around like you and your BFF. If there's anyone who's jealous I suppose it could be the Tuckster or natural left wing trying to get in on some of the action! I'll bet
    Ha Ha that's funny! I'll admit their playing at an higher level then my ability's! So I'm just a lurker now on FNN! Lol

in three months this phoney pandemic
    has killed more americans than the total number of marines and sailor's killed in 5 years of ww2
    and the total numbers of u.s fatalities from corona is expected to supersede the total number of all americans in the military that died in 5 years of ww
    this within a 1year

so if someone is too stupid to see this
    or in total denial why waste your time trying to be informative

just let them die proudly wearing their maga hats
    Last edited by capoisok; 05-14-2020 at 10:58 AM.

This has gotten pretty vulgar, Eric. I have gone into a bit of lurker mode too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRda_3vwr8

This is pure comedy, 2:45-4 minute mark . Yeah the country is going to be soooo much better. So what's the play here insiders? Somehow the pant suit lady is going to make an appearance, but if Stacey Abrams is named VP mate then it's going to be a dream team. Clinton/Abrams. There ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    in three months this phoney pandemic
    has killed more americans than the total number of marines and sailor's killed in 5 years of ww2
    and the total numbers of u.s fatalities from corona is expected to supersede the total number of all americans in the military that died in 5 years of ww
    this within a 1year

so if someone is too stupid to see this
    or in total denial why waste your time trying to be informative

just let them die proudly wearing their maga hats
    Cool post. Orange man bad. Got it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    That’s not me I’m not wearing a mask. Nice try stud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRda_3vwr8

This is pure comedy, 2:45-4 minute mark . Yeah the country is going to be soooo much better. So what's the play here insiders? Somehow the pant suit lady is going to make an appearance, but if Stacey Abrams is named VP mate then it's going to be a dream team. Clinton/Abrams. There ya go.
    Try posting again once you've sweated out the Jägermeister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WyYItglDUs

Hey Quick, all the biden nut @#ders should go watch this video so he can hit the 1000 view mark! My word come on man get outta here, I mean really come on! Biden for the Oscars 44 minute mark. Bahwhwhaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WyYItglDUs

Hey Quick, all the biden nut @#ders should go watch this video so he can hit the 1000 view mark! My word come on man get outta here, I mean really come on! Biden for the Oscars 44 minute mark. Bahwhwhaha
    That’s hard to watch and really creepy.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast