Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 160 of 160

Thread: Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

  1. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Hooker View Post
    So after initiating this thread on MARCH 9, 2020, I went into a 4 month coma and just emerged. I assume our Regressive Redneck friends have been vindicated and that the COVID-19 virus has been exposed as a hoax.

    I assume that's the case because as we approach 150,000 dead on the road to 800,000 by February 2021 I don't see any apologies from those who drank the Koolade in the spring.
    The flu is bad out there. Be safe wear a mask. It will be ok. Apology? No.
    Are you voting for byden? redneck? What is that. Be careful out there friend.
    Last edited by CHUCKY; 07-27-2020 at 07:31 PM.

  2. #152

    Default

    A Dr Chucky sighting!!

    Chucky, I thought this would be gone by May?

    What happened?

    And I see you're still pushing the "it's just a flu" rhetoric. Call me when the common flu causes permanent cardiovascular damage, bro.

    https://theweek.com/speedreads/92790...ge-study-shows

    This paragraph is tailor made for Dr. Chuckles and his sidekick, Nurse Steelplate:

    Skeptics of the disease and the necessity of shutting down the economy to stop its spread have focused on the fact that most coronavirus cases have been mild or even asymptomatic, mistakenly comparing COVID-19 to "just the flu." But a recent study of 100 recovered coronavirus patients reveals 78 of them now have lasting cardiovascular damage even though a vast majority of them had mild cases of COVID-19 in the first place.

  3. #153

    Default

    They are continually revising their information on what they don't know about this disease and here we are with the fishing doctor pointing out what he claims to be FACTS. Learn to read DOC and that whole article you posted which consist of 3 whole paragraphs is evidence that this is TRUE?
    "These conditions appeared to be independent of case severity and pre-existing conditions, though JAMA researchers note these findings need a larger study"

    "President Trump and his administration have tried to say America's low coronavirus mortality rate proves the country is beating the virus. But not only is COVID-19's mortality rate not as low as Trump has claimed; this study proves...."
    Critical Reading and ability to process logically is lost on people like you. Article is full of suppositions and even contradicts itself but here the fishing Docshadow claims it's proof. OHH this article is also very objective everybody can see that!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    A Dr Chucky sighting!!

    Chucky, I thought this would be gone by May?

    What happened?

    And I see you're still pushing the "it's just a flu" rhetoric. Call me when the common flu causes permanent cardiovascular damage, bro.

    https://theweek.com/speedreads/92790...ge-study-shows

    This paragraph is tailor made for Dr. Chuckles and his sidekick, Nurse Steelplate:

  4. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    They are continually revising their information on what they don't know about this disease and here we are with the fishing doctor pointing out what he claims to be FACTS. Learn to read DOC and that whole article you posted which consist of 3 whole paragraphs is evidence that this is TRUE?
    "These conditions appeared to be independent of case severity and pre-existing conditions, though JAMA researchers note these findings need a larger study"

    "President Trump and his administration have tried to say America's low coronavirus mortality rate proves the country is beating the virus. But not only is COVID-19's mortality rate not as low as Trump has claimed; this study proves...."
    Critical Reading and ability to process logically is lost on people like you. Article is full of suppositions and even contradicts itself but here the fishing Docshadow claims it's proof. OHH this article is also very objective everybody can see that!
    Steelplate,

    I see you're still drinking the Orange Kool Aid.

    Remember to also take your Thera Flu, at the advise of Dr. Chucky.

    Don't need you being part of the 200k!

    And while both you infectious disease doctors are at it, can you explain why it's safe enough to open schools but not safe enough to hold the Republican National Convention?

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Camarillo
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Steelplate,



    And while both you infectious disease doctors are at it, can you explain why it's safe enough to open schools but not safe enough to hold the Republican National Convention?
    anchor3n1 says, "because kids don't have a high risk of getting it nor of passing it on if they do. Adults are at higher risk than the kiddies for both".
    Last edited by anchor3n1; 08-04-2020 at 05:09 PM.

  6. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    anchor3n1 says, "because kids don't have a high risk of getting it nor of passing it on if they do. Adults are at higher risk than the kiddies for both".
    That advantage for the children seems to be lost after age 10! That's how 260 children below 19 years of age contracted Covid 19 in that Georgian Summer Day camp.

  7. #157

    Default

    HMMM, since we're playing whataboutism care to explain why it's OK to protest for BLM but NOT ok to protest shutdown? It's ok to shop in walmart but stay clear of your mom and pop small business. Discriminate edicts by Pelosi's nephew used as a political tool to create greater reliance on government (socialism) so that people can support the democrat agenda come November. I can see right through the BULL@#$#!

    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...health-experts

    QUOTE=DarkShadow;804576]Steelplate,

    I see you're still drinking the Orange Kool Aid.

    Remember to also take your Thera Flu, at the advise of Dr. Chucky.

    Don't need you being part of the 200k!

    And while both you infectious disease doctors are at it, can you explain why it's safe enough to open schools but not safe enough to hold the Republican National Convention?[/QUOTE]

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Pomona (Ganesha Hills)
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I started this thread in March and figure it’s time for closure......

    I have watched the posting and reposting of some truly ignorant comments. Reading comments from people who couldn’t pass a fourth grade science test trying to explain virology and epidemiology is very sad. And it is pathetic when people with 6th grade writing skills insist on the horror of “socialism” which they believe must be terrible because some idiot at Fox told them so. Ignorance is unfortunately not mitigated by repetition....

    Oh yeah, I’m also waiting for the assault by AntiFa against the Cracker Barrel Restaurants in rural areas because that’s what we were told would happen if “Taliban Biden” was elected..... but not holding my breath.😎

    God bless the 250,000+ victims of Covid-19 and their families. As for Trump, I pray Hell really exists

    Q.E.D.

  9. #159

    Default

    /end thread

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    168

    Default

    thread/

    Trump's window for election subversion is closing
    Analysis by Paul LeBlanc and Zachary B. Wolf, CNN
    Updated 8:19 AM ET, Tue December 8, 2020

    (CNN) -- President Donald Trump's legal team for weeks has worked to delay the certification of Joe Biden's election win in a long-shot effort to create an opening for Trump stay in power.

    On Tuesday, that small window for subversion officially closes.

    That's because Tuesday is the "safe harbor" deadline under federal law. What that means is that when Congress tallies the electoral votes in January, it must accept electoral results that were certified before the deadline.

    Most states have already certified their results. Missouri and Colorado are set to certify on Tuesday, leaving West Virginia and Hawaii -- so none of the battleground states that Trump's team was hoping to hold up will be in play after Tuesday.

    CNN legal analyst Elie Honig puts it this way: The arrival of the safe harbor date should effectively extinguish any dying embers of hope even for the last few remaining election denialists. And what an utter disaster — legally and otherwise — the Trump team's effort to contest the election in the courts has been.

    Trump's team sees the writing on the wall. There is a sense developing within Trump's legal team and what remains of his campaign staff that their efforts to overturn or delay the results of the election are coming to an end, multiple sources tell CNN.

    But there's still room for drama. It's now up to the Electoral College to make Biden's victory completely official. (More on that in a minute).

    House conservatives want a floor fight. Trump's staunchest defenders on Capitol Hill are urging him not to concede even after the Electoral College vote next week, calling on their party's leader to fight for his unsubstantiated claims of widespread election fraud all the way to the House floor in January.

    Watch for an unceremonious exit. Where Trump decides to spend the final weeks of his presidency has become a matter of internal speculation as aides wonder whether he'll leave the White House for the holidays -- and never return.

    At this stage, there are plans for Trump to remain at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach over Christmas and New Year's, but the guidance offered to staffers ends there, people familiar with the plans said.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/08/polit...ers-december-7

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •