Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

Default Continuing support for Trump is now pathological and not political....

After almost four years of utter chaos marked by moments of utter insanity, anyone still clinging to their MAGA hats is in serious denial. And now we watch him play ostrich in the face of an economic collapse and a growing pandemic.

Forget Democrats, does anyone seriously believe the situation would be the same with Jeb! or Kasich as President. I support the mentally ill, just not for President....

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hooker View Post
    After almost four years of utter chaos marked by moments of utter insanity, anyone still clinging to their MAGA hats is in serious denial. And now we watch him play ostrich in the face of an economic collapse and a growing pandemic.

Forget Democrats, does anyone seriously believe the situation would be the same with Jeb! or Kasich as President. I support the mentally ill, just not for President....
    Yes I’m mentally ill. Do you want free stuff too. I like free stuff. Vote for Bernie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	449A29A7-6605-406C-BBDE-531300C0A1BD.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	52526  

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Yes I’m mentally ill. Do you want free stuff too. I like free stuff. Vote for Bernie
    Bernie is done! He's just trying to look for a graceful way to exit now, so making Bernie comments is like making Hillary comments! (yesterday's news)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Bernie is done! He's just trying to look for a graceful way to exit now, so making Bernie comments is like making Hillary comments! (yesterday's news)
    Yesterday’s news? Like the Coronavirus in 2 months. Wait. Maybe 1 month. Shock and awe. Are you buying toilet paper too?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Yesterday’s news? Like the Coronavirus in 2 months. Wait. Maybe 1 month. Shock and awe. Are you buying toilet paper too?
    Seriously, you think this is going to be over in an month or two? This is what you get for listening to right wing news propaganda and believing it! I just fought off the hoarders and thieves in the last 4 hours of shopping! It was all fun and games before with all the right wing Lies! Wait till it get's really really real, then for once you just might ask yourself this very important question! Were they lying to me the whole time and I was believing it? The answer was, "YES!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-13-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Seriously, you think this is going to be over in an month or two? This is what you get for listening to right wing news propaganda and believing it! I just fought off the hoarders and thieves in the last 4 hours of shopping! It was all fun and games before with all the right wing Lies! Wait till it get's really really real, then for once you just might ask yourself this very important question! Were they lying to me the whole time and I was believing it? The answer was, "YES!"
    You got it backwards, your left side
    Is pushing the hype brotha,

Watch the news!!!

Any pics for the proof?? LOL ...

Cm

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    You got it backwards, your left side
    Is pushing the hype brotha,

Watch the news!!!

Any pics for the proof?? LOL ...

Cm
    Pushing hype? The stock market went down 30%, I doubt any of that was hype pushed by the Left! When it comes to people making money, their is no Left or Right! Everybody wants to make money!

Proof that there's a lot of ill informed pansies running around thinking the world is going to end... GTFOH. O M G, they're running out of bottled water...and oh no the toilet paper is sold out!! It's ova I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Proof that there's a lot of ill informed pansies running around thinking the world is going to end... GTFOH. O M G, they're running out of bottled water...and oh no the toilet paper is sold out!! It's ova I tell ya.
    Steelhead, the big issue that I see is Hospital space! The country normally has 1 Million beds, with 700,00 being used at any 1 time! So that only leaves 300,000 beds, plus any more they can come up with! Let's see what happens in an month? If it was an execrated Hoax by the Left wing news media. We will know in an month because that's when this thing is suppose to peak!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-25-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Steelhead, I always see a lot of right wing pansies running around yelling about how horrible the world is and it's all going to end soon. They never stop with their nonsense, especially the evangelicals. Why aren't you complaining about that? It's true that a lot of people who are not likely to be infected with Coronavirus are scared of it but at least that is a real possibility.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast