Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris 2/4

Default Perris 2/4

I'm new to this forum and will post any reports when I get on the water. Arrived at Gate at 5:45 and spoke
    with a few anglers on the recent bass bite? One gentleman with a new Triton boat said to try 40 feet.
    So I launched and fished the east end near dead brush 15-18 feet of water. I metered fish and gave it
    the old college try. The water temp was 54 F on the surface and air temp was 52F. Fished with pear white
    swim baits in 4 inch length. Managed to catch one small male bass. There were about 10 boats on the
    lake when I moved to SouthEast shore. Again a few fish metered in 15-20 feet of water probably staging
    for the Spawn. The water has to get above 59 degrees or warmer to get the ball rolling. Fished Bernasconi
    road area with similar action. Left the lake at noon with having spent a relaxing day on the water. It was
    glassy flat with no wind.I spoke with a few other boaters at the launch ramp and found the Bass bite to be
    pretty slow also with a few skunks being the norm. Hope this post wasn't too wordy but any info is better
    than none.

Thanks for the detailed report. Goood to see new posts of the conditions.

Appreciate the report. Excellent information, thanks.

Thanks Guys for the replies. Hopefully the bite will improve in the coming weeks after the
    rain passes through. Please pass on what's producing and setup suggestions. The new
    habitat should bring this lake back to the glory days before they dropped the lake down
    for the earthquake improvement on the Dam.

Thnx for the report,,,

Cm