Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Thursday 2/27

Default Thursday 2/27

I ended up with two in the 2.5 - 3# range and lost a giant under the boat. I'd guess easily over 8#. All caught on drop shot with oxblood. 25-40' deep. Saw a lot of nice 4 - 6# cruisers that were not interested in anything. Water is super clear with a little bit of algae and hit 60 degrees by afternoon. Also did not see any beds yet either. Two 3 - 4' long stripers cruising the ramp when we launched as well. My buddy blanked and we tried everything including swimbaits.

Hey thanks for the report ! Just curious, what was water temp ?

Quote Originally Posted by sleepinwiththefishies View Post
    Hey thanks for the report ! Just curious, what was water temp ?
    Started around 58 and hit 60 by afternoon

Brrent,

Good to hear from you again. I just spent the last two days going through all my gear and getting it ready. Going to start fishing again. You go to perris anymore? Remember your pic with a dandy..10 pound class...some years back.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Brrent,

Good to hear from you again. I just spent the last two days going through all my gear and getting it ready. Going to start fishing again. You go to perris anymore? Remember your pic with a dandy..10 pound class...some years back.
    Hey Rod
    Still hit Perris every once in a while. Starting to get crowded there. Fishing should be getting better at both everywhere soon. I hope you're doing well and get to fish. What are you fishing out of? I'll keep an eye out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Hey Rod
    Still hit Perris every once in a while. Starting to get crowded there. Fishing should be getting better at both everywhere soon. I hope you're doing well and get to fish. What are you fishing out of? I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Brent...Perris pretty much exclusively. Live right by Diamond, but the entry fees and closed two days a week keeps me away. I have a year pass at Perris.

I have a pass for the TN river and all the other lakes and rivers here. It's called my fishing license. Covers my launch fee's too :)

Get back out,
    Should be much
    Better!

Cm