Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: TJ T.V. Episode 4: Crystal River Strikes Back!

Default TJ T.V. Episode 4: Crystal River Strikes Back!

Recapped my last month worth of fishing and drone video from Crystal River into one big fat edit.
    Half an hour of pure uncensored Tacklejunkie! Can you handle it? Heading back to Oregon right now!
    Expect some salmon, sturgeon, trout and bass videos from up north, very soon!

”Crystal River 1-15 Through 2-15-2020”
    https://youtu.be/NYmNMQfvCTo

Ps stopped by Sodium on my way out the door.
    If you need some Vaan Stahl reels or pliers, some exotic plastics and lures, hot weather no-see-um face shielding hooded long sleeves, new 8wt fly reels, shimano or daiwa offerings and graffiti..
    make sure you check these guys out. Definitely put them on your calendar/map. Would highly suggest a Crystal River detour.

landed some gear to hunt monsters back home with.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A0EB3453-0FD9-4AA1-8242-EE6EBF401756.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	52484

Name:	F56068D4-D854-42F2-9889-A3E15D2BDE9C.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	52485

Name:	1B00C77B-A239-468D-B003-1424A5550AA4.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	52486

Received some free “slam shady” colored z-man paddle tails!
    All I had to do was pay shipping. Got an autograph from the Simmonds bro’s who run the Salt Strong organization that I watched all their YouTube videos and learned lots about Floridian fishing.

has good and solver flake impregnating for indecisive fish. Kinda like me!
    lets see if anything on the west coast wants to East custom east coast baits. Because there’s no turning back I’m out of here! When I get there and drop off my motorcycle, I’m going on a two month long fishing and drone adventure to capture all the amazing footage I can. And I’m not doing it for youtube clocks and likes. I’m doing it for experiences and to get off my couch and get off faceboom and live my life before I die of kidney disease. No joke.

love you all. Get out there and fish. Get off facebookspaceplace and live a little.
    peace! See you back in Oregon next week.

Name:	1E0D0C19-68D9-4057-A767-A622EB0E79CB.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	52487