Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 2/13 sorry but same old thing

Default 2/13 sorry but same old thing

The only thing different is that the level came down a good 10 feet since last week. The bite is still just the same. SLOW. I managed 2 fish by 11:00. Water has fair visibility and around 54-55 degrees. I only bothered to do a report because nobody else is.

Silverwood has been way down for some time also so that is probably why you are down also. The good news is it is coming back up not fast and just a little but is up some. I heard they were working on the over flow dam and do see a lot of work trucks around it. Plus thanks for the updates.
    Do you ever fish Elsinore lake?
    Last edited by drifter023; 02-13-2020 at 07:36 PM. Reason: more info.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    Silverwood has been way down for some time also so that is probably why you are down also. The good news is it is coming back up not fast and just a little but is up some. I heard they were working on the over flow dam and do see a lot of work trucks around it. Plus thanks for the updates.
    Do you ever fish Elsinore lake?
    I fished Elsinore from shore about 15 years ago. Got skunked. Now that I have a boat and an annual launch pass at Skinner I haven't been tempted to go back.

Thanks for the reply was thinking of trying there for crappie or maybe a wiper Thanks again for the reply...