Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: MoNzTeR *** fIsH ON VIDEO n0 KlicKbAiT 1-29-2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default MoNzTeR *** fIsH ON VIDEO n0 KlicKbAiT 1-29-2020

I knocked back like 37.2 fish the last three days (with one day break in between to handle life.. so, two days). Plastics and baitfish both, either or.. whatever you have confidence in, and can work realistically.

If you're in the right spot at the right time (not by accident), with the right presentation (something realistic), You're golden. It's clockwork, once you know how to think like a fish. Basic stuff.

I caught 5 toads today. 24" or better is a toad - to me, at this spot, at this point.

Here's the biggest one on video. I estimate 29.5 inches. I'll give you this one RAW before I do an edit with all the others included to make myself look like a genie. Raw is good. One pack rip. No juju.
    Maybe the biggest fish I ever caught. lolololololollllllolllololln calculators are saying 9lbs even for 30" redfish.
    The fish teach me how to catch them. You don't need directions. You need time on the water and gumption.

"Upgrade your brain matter, 'Cause one day, it may matter" - Deltron 3030: "Upgrade"
    Nuff said.

https://youtu.be/G9TXeq2YE7U
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 01-29-2020 at 07:45 PM.