Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winter Time Crappie

My prior comment must have been wrongly constructed. It was intended to say that posts like crappiemike are excellent. Good information and pictures as proof. I was hoping to encourage others to follow that example.

Quote Originally Posted by eah View Post
    My prior comment must have been wrongly constructed. It was intended to say that posts like crappiemike are excellent. Good information and pictures as proof. I was hoping to encourage others to follow that example.
    I'm on the opposite end of that equation! I never post pictures but some people have requested I do! In a perfect world people do both, but in some cases it's either or! Lol

appie right there,as mentioned you’ve got that fishery dialed in,it’s been awhile for me as far as catching nice slabs,used to get some nice ones at Puddingstone but it’s been a looong time since,wtg Mike,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Crappie mike you know your crappie. you ever had success with crappie at perris or DVL????

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Crappie mike you know your crappie. you ever had success with crappie at perris or DVL????
    I have!!
    PB is out of Perris,,

Here is shot out of Piru.

CM

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    I love the photos and all that do not post always pm me and never return the updates or replies so I quite answering the pm they should be posting updates. So all can see on the forum, when is the last time you posted some good information? crappiemike keep them coming....
    Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    appie right there,as mentioned you’ve got that fishery dialed in,it’s been awhile for me as far as catching nice slabs,used to get some nice ones at Puddingstone but it’s been a looong time since,wtg Mike,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

I wouldn’t give up on the Pudd
    Just yet,,,

With all these years targeting
    These fish there’s one thing I
    Can’t figure out- To tell them
    To BITE!!!

CM
    Last edited by crappiemike; 01-26-2020 at 03:02 PM.

NICE haul CM, doing what you do I see...slayin, well done sir!

I hope you are doing well, been too long brotha.

TD

hmm. haven't been on this site in a while as I have been fishing in MONTHS... BUT... the first thing I see.. Crappiemike holding slabs... classic.

hmm. haven't been on this site in a while as I have been fishing in MONTHS... BUT... the first thing I see.. Crappiemike holding slabs... classic

Mike always catches slabs. Always.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast