Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micropterus dolomieu, salmoides, punctulatus

I live near Pine Flat and fish it all the time. It's a great lake! BIG SPOTS! The current and last 3 world record spots have come from Pine Flat. I'm trying to figure out where you are on the lake. I don't know if I've ever seen a ladder/steps leading to the water.

Also, I notice something very interesting with your pictures. The pictures of you and the fish are in color, but the background of the lake and trees and hills all look like they are black and white. Am I seeing things? :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabodude
    Also, I notice something very interesting with your pictures. The pictures of you and the fish are in color, but the background of the lake and trees and hills all look like they are black and white. Am I seeing things? :shock:
    Yep, I photoshopped a few of the pictures. Makes the foreground really stand out.

What do you think would happen if you tied up a 2 pound spotted bass to a 2 pound smallmouth bass?

Quote Originally Posted by valhalla_1_2000
    What do you think would happen if you tied up a 2 pound spotted bass to a 2 pound smallmouth bass?
    Now THAT would be an interesting tug o' war.

A smallmouth bass = a pit bull.

A spotted bass = a rottweiler.

Exactly, I'd say the odds would probably be pick 'em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12