Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fished 10/25 and 10/26

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fished 10/25 and 10/26

Aloha Fellow Fisher Peps,

It's been a while since my last post. Thought I'd contribute and hope this may be helpful.

Fished Friday 10/25 from 7:30am-noon. Trolled A-rigs around near some boils and didn't have any luck. Went to the Buoy line soaked CL, got 1 dink.
    Weather was nice in the morning then got hot in the afternoon around 90 degrees. Fished for some LMB chucked Senkos, Cranks, Jerk baits, & Crawlers.
    Managed a few 1-2 pounders and smaller ones on mini jigs.

Fished Sat 10/26 from 6:30-12:30 did the same thing with only a few small LMB. Overall though fishing. Didn't see anyone else having any luck.

I have to give a special shout out to Pat aka P.A.W. for giving me some tips. Even though I wasn't successful with Mr.Striper, I certainly appreciate the knowledge you shared. Mahalo!

Hope you guys do better... good luck!

PE
    Last edited by pineapple express; 10-29-2019 at 03:23 PM. Reason: typo

Nice report PE, see you on the water soon!

TD

I was there on Friday as well! I got a big fat skunk! Monday I did a bit better. Appreciate the shout-out.