Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: ALL the things, i do wrong....... I post HERE.

Default ALL the things, i do wrong....... I post HERE.

::: play/read :::

a 15 pack of natty ice...........was here

or just "FAN" blades...stupid team!. they got through......and discover ROY....2.0 (son!, should i send a helicopter...jk)
    never rich...never will...just a humble HEART..................to this THING CALLED LIFE! ::::NEW CHALLENGER!!! ::::

::::: in the heart,... i wait.. and let the blades... of this fan, come around another ...........360 MODO KUDASAI. on this hot shiny day, do the talking.... they turn, violently, moderate, or whisper... I command it. Just like you....have control, of something call LIFE. RECORD..wo wo wo come Rewind .YOU at step :::::: 1. ............called..................LIFE! :::::: YOU ARE THE DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!! (step on it!!!)
    Last edited by Roy; 01-24-2020 at 05:31 AM.

copy of something i wrote...
    ::::: my writing .............check!!!! sunsets and death.. go together...with majestic red, orange, and dark hues.....and sprinkles of waves,,,,,..then I must be dead.. cause such " a scene ........... Is never to be seen, again!" , till the many TOMORROWS ............... I BREATHE ..................................... today..............AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ::::: DON'T EVER SUICIDE!!!, I love you, but I don't even know YOU! having some one give up, let's me speak!!!!::::: to !!!!!!!!!!!! i WILL miss you, Leaving this black hole!, when i speak or think of you. :::::::

ALWAYS WAIT, TILL 6 AM EVERYDAY.........ANY DAY..................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (TO HAVE A GOOD DAY OR BAD DAY, or count to TEN....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) welcome back..., non SUICIDE human::: again!!!

AND WITH THAT.................admonish!! :::the perils OF LIFE. TO BE IT!!! LIFE, you ARE NOW, the TORCH to pass it through:::

::::: light of mine........kusasai///, record come rewind.... i see , (record please, come REWIND)... i see waves eat at a topography.... and i was there, watching it erode ... I REMEMBER BEING UNSTOPPABLE IN MY 20s, then 30 same around....now 40s.....yet .... IT WAS STILL YESTERDAY.... dont care much...... just be alive it TODAY........for TODAY ..only realy matters...for a real.............TODAY.::::: and NOW.........LIGHT OF MINE.....TODAY AND EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::::...............take me to :::OLD AGE::: i just turn 41......WHO THE F....want's someone.......NEW CHALLENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Roy; 01-20-2020 at 07:39 AM.

i write::: and anything i write .. goes here too...........

WE MISS....ali, kobe... but beyond that... we hate..we must die...some day...and it can be any day........ we back on check...says .....

now ON ...................rest .................number 8 and 24. we still live... and hold that memory.

play/read:::

ghost...where ghost are to be seen........

eternal.....every F and NN.... is to be seen ... wondering...fishing and soul searching.... for something... that made us human.... human...when we ........where alive., yet nothing like that big huge majestic

.................................................. ...........BLUE..........................WAVE!

...........there to ride...............for we have...already.

a memory, a life, to :::OUR::: NEXT.

:::now GO OUT AND give us new memories!!!::: CLASS OF NEW cadets.............
    Last edited by Roy; Today at 03:17 AM.

MADDOXED ...................max(roy)...........IS........bo rn!!!
    Last edited by Roy; Today at 03:48 AM.