Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Yorba Regional Park Bass

Default Yorba Regional Park Bass

I've never targeted largemouth bass before and I've never fished Yorba Regional Park even tho I live so close to it. But recently I decided why not get a line in water as much as possible. It took a few days and a couple trips to the tackle shops...but I caught my first LMB this afternoon. It was released back into the lake...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2725.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	52241
    Last edited by TimelessFSR; 09-19-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessFSR View Post
    I've never targeted largemouth bass before and I've never fished Yorba Regional Park even tho I live so close to it. But recently I decided why not get a line in water as much as possible. It took a few days and a couple trips to the tackle shops...but I caught my first LMB this afternoon. It was released back into the lake...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2725.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	52241
    Nice! My buddy likes fishing in there for LMB, stick with it and you will get some nice ones!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Nice! My buddy likes fishing in there for LMB, stick with it and you will get some nice ones!
    Thanks! I definitely will...

Nice catch. Haven't been there in years.